iWave Systems announced the release of their SDIO-WLAN Driver for Marvell 88W8787 Wi-Fi chipset under Windows Embedded Compact 7 (WEC7) OS platform.
Online PR News – 27-March-2014 – Bangalore – iWave Systems announced the release of their SDIO-WLAN Driver for Marvell 88W8787 Wi-Fi chipset under Windows Embedded Compact 7 (WEC7) OS platform.
Features of Marvell 88W8787 SDIO-Wi-Fi Windows Embedded Compact 7 Driver:
• 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n Extensible STA functionality
• Integrated with Microsoft native SDIO stack
• NDIS 6.0 support
• Support Static and DHCP configuration
• OPEN/WEP64/WEP128/WPA-TKIP/WPA2-AES/WPA2-AES or TKIP security modes incorporated
• Integrated with Microsoft native WPA/WPA2-PSK Supplicant
• Integrated and tested on Freescale’s i.MX6 SDP platform
• Operating on channels 1 to 11
• Roaming functionality
• Ad-hoc Mode support with WPA2 security
• Support for SDIO 4-bit
• Enable addition of Wi-Fi driver support to embedded Windows Embedded Compact 7 platform with minimal effort and time
• 802.11n features with TCP throughput of 25Mbps
• Licensed in Binary and Source Code
iWave Systems has hands-on development experience with Microsoft NDIS driver model for Windows and supporting customers with NDIS 5.x/6.x network driver solutions.