DUCAT launches its Mid Year Program 2010 with Six Weeks Project Based IT Courses in various technologies.
Online PR News – 14-July-2010 – – DUCAT launches its Mid Year Program 2010 with Six Weeks Project Based IT Courses in various technologies. As IT industry is constantly witnessing a complexity the corresponding growth that the industry has seen has been exceptional and as a result there has been an increase in the number of jobs in the IT field. Hence the need of the training and constant up gradation arises in the clan of the students and even working professionals to keep them abreast of the modern day norms of the industry so that they can survive the tough competition to be a part of the industry.
The six week capsule courses entail the following benefits for the training seekers be it college going students or working professionals:
• A well carved program with precise curriculum offering knowledge dissipation without time loss.
• Balance between conventional bookish knowledge and amorphous industry specific technical experience.
• Time bound projects and practical sessions.
• Development of taste for real time work like situation.
• A fully fledged program comprising of crisp delivery of the concepts and execution of projects in a specific time interval.
The prominent training programs are on the technologies namely .Net, IBM Mainframe, Java, Software Quality Testing, PHP, SEO, ERP (SAP & Oracle Apps 11i), Data Warehousing, SAS, Embedded Systems, VLSI, Linux, Databases (Oracle Admin/Developer), Share point Server etc. DUCAT specializes in providing project based training in all these technologies. The programs are available at all the centers of DUCAT across the country.