April 24th event in New York brings together senior-level decision makers for spirited discussions and networking
Online PR News – 18-February-2014 – New York City/ New york – New York, NY – February 7, 2014 - FSO Knowledge Xchange is pleased to announce its upcoming event: Asset Management Today: Hedge Funds, Alternatives, Retirement, Sales and Marketing on April 24, 2014 in New York. This one-day forum brings together renowned industry experts who will discuss innovative strategies and technologies that can help asset management firms transform business operations and become more competitive and agile in the current challenging environment.
The event will focus on operational due diligence, technology, risk management, and sales and marketing. Topics to be covered include:
• New growth opportunities for the asset management industry,
• Cost and opportunity analysis of regulatory compliance,
• Best practices to meet retirement challenges,
• Managing business complexities within the hedge fund industry,
• Effective risk management with right operations and technology solutions,
• Driving asset flows with business intelligence,
• Active marketing and sales management.