Post your best photo on the 4S Ranch Facebook page for a chance to win a $1,000 Visa Gift Card
Online PR News – 18-August-2009 – – San Diego, Calif. — The new-home community of 4S Ranch invites all amateur photographers to take part and submit your best photo in Take Your Best Shot photo contest starting Monday, August 17 through Saturday, October 24, 2009 for a chance to win a $1,000 Visa Gift Card.
Participants are invited to visit www.4sranch.com/bestshot to sign up for the contest. Then become a Fan of 4S Ranch on Facebook, www.Facebook.com/4SRanch and upload your best 4S Ranch photo to the Facebook page. Entrants have the chance to win one of four $250 Visa Gift Cards. The four winning photos during the contest will then be entered for the chance to win the $1,000 Visa Gift Card Grand Prize.
Specifically, the steps to enter the 4S Ranch Take Your Best Shot amateur photo contest are as follows:
1) Visit www.4sranch.com/bestshot and sign up to enter the contest
2) Go to Facebook.com/4SRanch and become a Fan of 4S Ranch.
3) Post your best photo taken at 4S Ranch on the 4S Ranch Facebook page. For August/September the contest theme is photos of family and friends (including four-legged ones). A new theme will be chosen for October. The first 100 people to become a fan of 4S Ranch on Facebook, sign up to enter the contest and post a photo to the 4S Ranch Facebook page will automatically receive a $10 gift certificate to one of the shops at 4S Commons shopping center in 4S Ranch.
4) Invite your friends to become a fan of 4S Ranch on Facebook and vote for your photo. Each month, the two photos with the most votes will win a $250 Visa Gift Card. Everyone who votes in September, October and for the Grand Prize photos will be entered into a monthly drawing for an iPod Touch.
5) The four winning photos will be entered to win the Grand Prize. The photo with the most votes during the grand prize period will win the $1,000 Visa Gift Card.
Genelle Kunst, Marketing Manager for 4S Ranch says, “If you have a digital camera, come on over to 4S Ranch and take a photo of your kids, your dog or your friends and family. From our outdoor movies, to the spray park, our hiking trails and the great shopping at 4S Commons, there is so much to do here in the summertime. We are excited to see what photos are submitted in the contest.”
Complete contest information and rules are available at www.4SRanch.com/bestshot
4S Ranch can be found on Facebook at www.facebook.com/4sranch or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/4sranch
About 4S Ranch®
4S Ranch is located about 25 miles north of downtown San Diego. In 2009, 4S Ranch was voted San Diego’s best new-home community by readers of the San Diego Union –Tribune. Developed by Newland Communities, 4S Ranch encompasses about 1,700 acres and currently has about 3,800 homes, five parks, two elementary schools, one middle school, and a new high school. To visit 4S Ranch, exit I-15 at Rancho Bernardo Road and travel west into the community. www.4SRanch.com
About Newland Communities®
Newland Communities is the largest private developer of planned communities in the United States. With a legacy that began in the mid-1960s, Newland specializes in comprehensive design and development of mixed-use communities. Headquartered in San Diego, Calif., Newland and its affiliated companies are currently developing and managing nearly 40 projects in 14 states. www.newlandcommunities.com