Envido today announced the release of EnSMART v. 1.1 online energy management tool. This release is a major update to Envido’s previous energy management system, used to facilitate the collection, reporting and analysis of environmental, utility and energy data.
Online PR News – 13-July-2010 – – EnSMART is a sophisticated Automated Monitoring and Targeting tool (aM&T) that provides actionable insights for building managers into where efficiencies in energy and other utility consumptions can be made.
Costing a fraction of other energy management tools on the market, it rivals in analysis, flexibility and ease of use. This version of EnSMART will be a free update for current users.
New features and enhancements in EnSMART version 1.1
• Performance-based automated reporting functions, including progress reports on targets, CO2 emissions, and site league table positions
• Benchmarking report function to compare sites and utilities
• Automated alerts sent by SMS, RSS or email when thresholds are reached
• Redesigned navigation for easier access to core functions
• Additional user configurable appearance settings for a personalised experience
• Ability to integrate with existing meters (Envido or other)
• No need for software download – provided as an online tool via secure login
"With energy efficiency topping the list of priorities for so many building managers today, they need a tool to help them calculate and quantify their successes when it comes to minimising costs and the carbon footprint of their operations" said Russell Lerman, Managing Director of Envido. "This new user friendly online tool combines data from a range of utility sources, across multiple sites, with ease of use and fills a big gap for building managers as a result.”
Visit www.envido.co.uk/ensmart to request a demo.
Head of Marketing and Communications
+44 20 7199 0090
Envido are the UK’s leading provider of energy, carbon and sustainability solutions for private and public sector organisations.
We help our clients reduce their business carbon emissions - helping them to comply with climate change legislation and save money at the same time.
* Envido have built a reputation for innovation, pioneering many energy and carbon-saving solutions for our clients including an award-winning environmental e-learning course; technical calculators to measure the carbon footprint of specific sectors, products and services; real-time displays; and ‘intelligent building’ design projects that enable enhanced operational efficiency for building managers and improved productivity and well-being of staff in the workplace.
* Envido’s clients currently using EnSMART include: Investec, BDO, UCLH, Warwickshire County Council, Downing College (University of Cambridge)