Aspose.Cells is a Java component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. Other features include creating spreadsheets, opening encrypted excel files, macros, VBA, PDF, ODS & may more.
Online PR News – 13-July-2010 – – What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for Java 2.3.0 has been released. It includes many new features like support is added for direct conversion of spreadsheets to PDF files without using Aspose.Pdf for Java and EMF image format for Chart-to-Image feature. Some other important improvements are also made regarding Worksheet’s Copy, Reading ODS files and Reading XLS template files. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Supports saving PDF files directly without using Aspose.Pdf for Java.
• Includes EMF image format support for Chart-to-Image feature.
• Imports CalculationMode attribute from MS Excel 2007 template files.
• Worksheet’s Copy operation is enhanced.
• Enhances Copying Formulas.
• Improves reading ODS files with ODF 1.2.
• Improves reading Charts with gradient fill effect.
• Reading XLS template files is optimized.
• 31 fixes and enhancements.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Conversion to PDF Files: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/converting-to-pdf-files.html
- How to Create a PivotTable? : http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/how-to-create-a-pivottable.html
Overview: Aspose.Cells for Java
Aspose.Cells is a Java component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. Other features include creating spreadsheets, opening encrypted excel files, macros, VBA, unicode, formula settings, pivot tables, importing data from JDBC ResultSet and support of CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF, ODS and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007. It is compatible with Windows, Linux & Unix and supports all advanced features of data management, formatting, worksheet, charting and graphics.
More about Aspose.Cells for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for Java: http://www.aspose.com/categories/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Cells for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Cells for Java: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Cells for Java: http://www.aspose.com/demos/java-components/aspose.cells/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for Java Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for Java blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.cells-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066