More than 25% of the marketed drugs fail to provide expected commercial returns due to drug distribution and absorption levels within the body (pharmacokinetics) therefore signifying the importance of drug delivery systems.
Online PR News – 13-July-2010 – – STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
• To define and measure drug delivery market and its various sub-segments with respect to types of systems, by mode of drug delivery, by therapeutics and others.
• To identify major drivers and restraints of the market
• To evaluate comprehensively all drug delivery technologies and benchmark them against various parameters to identify top ten technologies.
• To identify and analyze comprehensively market structure with respect to the factors influencing market growth and industry specific challenges.
• To analyze trends and forecasts of drug delivery market and its segments
• To identify major stakeholders in the market and draw a competitive landscape for market leaders for each of the drug delivery technology market.
• To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders
• To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to their individual growth trends, future prospects and contribution to the total market
• To understand regulatory framework, design criteria, pricing issues, threat from alternative methods available in the market.
• To analyze and forecast revenues of market segments with respect to geographies (North America, Europe, Asia and Rest of the World
• To provide comprehensive analysis of top players in the drug delivery technology market.
• To effectively scope out and justify evaluation and provide sufficient basis of ranking top ten drug delivery technologies.
Browse the Complete Report on: http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/top-10-drug-delivery-technologies-112.html
REASONS FOR DOING THE STUDY
More than 25% of the marketed drugs fail to provide expected commercial returns due to drug distribution and absorption levels within the body (pharmacokinetics) therefore signifying the importance of drug delivery systems. Rapid enhancements in drug discovery technologies have lead to developments in proteomics and genomics and had a greater impact on drug delivery technology market. The changing market trends, with quick cycle of innovations have compelled market participants to clearly understand changing dynamics and focus on emerging technology and enhance market positions in terms of revenues, growth and geographical presence.
SCOPE AND FORMAT
The report intensively evaluates drug delivery technologies with respect to revenues, growth, therapeutic areas, patents registered and industry focus to arrive at top 10 drug delivery technologies. The key drug delivery technologies discussed in the report are:
• Oral drug delivery technologies
• Injectable drug delivery technologies
• Pulmonary drug delivery technologies
• Transdermal drug delivery technologies
• Other drug delivery technologies
The report also focuses on the emerging drug delivery technologies and mechanisms.
• Drug delivery technology – manufacturers, suppliers and dealers
• Pharmaceutical and biotech companies
• Healthcare providers
• Potential investors in the drug delivery technology market
Each of the section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, top-selling products, key players, and competitive outlook. This report will also provide market tables for various geographic regions covering sub segments and micro markets. In addition the report also provides 40 companies. Key market developments will be sourced from the top companies that are profiled. Secondary research will progress through both paid and unpaid sources. We will conduct primary research to provide in-depth understanding of the market.
MarketsandMarkets (M&M) is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world. MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services.
M&M covers thirteen industry verticals, including advanced materials, automotive and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunications and IT.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository. To know more about us and our reports, please visit our website www.marketsandmarkets.com
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231