All the recent packaging technologies are devised keeping in mind the convenience of the consumers and the preservation and safety of food items. With rising average annual incomes, better home cooking facilities, and a shift of people towards supermarket or hypermarkets are the major factors driving this market.
Online PR News – 13-July-2010 – – The packaged food industry has seen a tremendous evolution in terms of the technologies used for packaging. All the recent packaging technologies are devised keeping in mind the convenience of the consumers and the preservation and safety of food items. With rising average annual incomes, better home cooking facilities, and a shift of people towards supermarket or hypermarkets are the major factors driving this market. However, the market for canned foods is expected to slow down as suppliers are switching to other packaging technologies such as cartons, tetra packs, pouches, jars etc. But the market for packaged canned food is expected to rise in the emerging economies such as China, India etc. as the market growth in these countries will be driven by the expansion of new products, particularly tinned cooking sauces and ready meals, and by focusing on the rural markets through efficient distribution channels.
Browse the Complete Report on: http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/food-cans-market-251.html
KEY TAKE AWAYS
• Define and measure the global market for food and beverage (F&B) cans with respect to materials and applications.
• Analyze the market structure by identifying various sub-segments of the global F&B Can market.
• Forecast revenues of the global F&B can market and its various submarkets with respect to four main geographies of U.S., Europe, Asia and RoW.
• Identify major market trends and the factors driving or inhibiting growth of the global F&B can market and its various submarkets.
• Strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trends and contribution to the overall F&B can market.
• Analyze opportunities in the market for the stakeholders by identifying high-growth segments of the global can market.
• Strategically profile key players of the global can market, and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies in each segment.
• Track and analyze competitive developments such as alliances, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions in the global F&B Can industry.
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
This research report categorizes the global market for F&B can market on the basis of materials, applications, technology, and geography; forecasting revenues and analyzing trends in each of the following submarkets:
On the basis of applications:
• Food: sea food, vegetable, fruits and nuts, meat products and poultry, desserts, vegetarian ready meal, soup, pet food
• Beverage: alcohol and non-alcohol
On the basis of materials:
• Aluminum, steel and others
On the basis of technology:
• Self heating and cooling, smart packaging, active packaging, and others
On the basis of geography:
• U.S., Europe, Asia, RoW
• Food and beverage can manufacturers
• Canned food manufacturers
• Research and consulting firms
• R&D institutions
MarketsandMarkets (M&M) is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world. MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services.
M&M covers thirteen industry verticals, including advanced materials, automotive and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunications and IT.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository. To know more about us and our reports, please visit our website www.marketsandmarkets.com
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231