Tell Wimco Villas “Why You Love To Travel” in 20 words or less, for a chance to win a pair of tickets (worth $1,200) to the Boston Pops Concert on Nantucket on August 14, 2010.
Online PR News – 12-July-2010 – – NEWPORT, RI, July 2010 – Summer is the time to dream of far-away locales, pristine beach destinations, and relaxing with cocktail and book in hand. Wimco Villas, the premier luxury villa rental company, is celebrating this spirit of summer by asking people to tell Wimco “Why You Love To Travel” in 20 words or less, for the chance to win one of two pairs of tickets to the Boston Pops Concert on Nantucket on August 14, 2010, worth $1,200 a pair.
All 7,000 people that attend the Boston Pops concert will also have the opportunity to enter to win a Free Week in a Villa on St. Barts
Details of the promotions follow:
Free Tickets to the Boston Pops Concert
- Entrants must visit http://www.wimco.com/popstix and tell Wimco “Why You Love To Travel” in a maximum of 20 words. People can also enter the contest via the Wimco Villas Facebook page.
- Entries will be judged on August 1st, and winners notified on August 2nd. No purchase necessary.
- Two pairs of tickets will be given away, with each pair worth $1,200. Tickets give the holder access to a VIP cocktail party reception before the event, reserved seating for the event, access to a dessert reception after and a firework show after the concert.
- Airfare and accommodations are not included.
Free Week in a Villa
- Wimco is the official raffle prize sponsor for the annual Nantucket Cottage Hospital fundraiser. All 7,000 tickets sold for the August 14 concert on Jettie Beach will feature a unique Wimco raffle number. At intermission, a Wimco representative will come up on stage and draw the winner personally with the help of Katie Couric, the event MC.
- The prize is a 2-bedroom Wimco villa on St. Barts, accommodating up to four people. Wimco will present the winner with a selection of villas to choose from, with blackout dates for December 14-January 3, 2010. If the winner wishes to upgrade to a larger villa, or book during the blackout dates, Wimco will give the winner a credit for that.
In addition, all concert goers can get a second chance at winning a free week in St Barts, and other travel-related prizes by visiting http://www.wimco.com/pops. Travel gifts being given away by Wimco include a free rental car on your next trip with Wimco, spa treatments, tennis, and golf lessons. These prizes will be awarded in September 2010, with winners being contacted then.
About Wimco Villas
Wimco Villas is an award-winning luxury villa rental company, providing access to some of the world's most beautiful and exceptional private villas in the Caribbean, Italy, the South of France, Mykonos, Nantucket, Maui and Oahu, Hawaii, and in Punta Mita and Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Voted 'Best Presented Villas' by the readers of Condé Nast Traveler, Wimco Villas’ inspection process of visiting and evaluating each villa insures that a match is made for each client's expectation of value. As well as providing accommodation and destination information, Wimco Villas can tailor make the villa holidays to suit each client's needs.
For additional information on Wimco Villas please visit http://www.wimco.com/ or call 800-449-1553.
CONTACT: Rebecca Widness / Annie Fitzsimmons
Widness & Company Public Relations