www.criticalillness.co.uk is a website dedicated to providing critical illness insurance cover to the people in UK. It lists various types of illnesses covered, the mortgage insurance protection, and the benefits for the insured. It categorizes different policies on the basis of critical illnesses, and facilitates easy comparison between them.
Online PR News – 10-July-2010 – – Life seems to be undone when you are diagnosed with critical illness. You begin to worry, not only about your health, but also your family and other dependants. It is in these conditions that you require a critical illness insurance, which can take care of your immediate and future financial requirements. With the launch of the website www.criticalillness.co.uk, this crucial requirement of the critically ill people of UK seems to be fulfilled.
The website enumerates the illnesses covered under the critical illness insurance, benefit schemes for customers, and help extended for mortgage protection. You can even request for an online quote and seek the answers to your questions. Apart from these, the website also features updated market news of UK related to this field, and informative articles on different types of health risks, health care, statistics, and trends in the insurance sector.
It is important to note that the website is not an insurer itself. Rather, it provides the policies of insurers who cover a particular critical illness. The website categorizes the critical illnesses into three major types:
• ABI Core: This segment covers cancer, major organ transplants, kidney failure, heart attack, stroke, coronary artery bypass, and multiple sclerosis.
• ABI additional: It includes Aorta graft surgery, benign brain tumor, blindness, coma, deafness, heart valve replacement, limb loss, speech loss, motor neuron disease, paralysis, Parkinson’s disease, terminal illness, and third degree burns.
• Other Conditions: This category of diseases includes rheumatic arthritis, Alzheimer’s disease, angioplasty, CJD, diabetes, liver failure, and some other medical conditions.
The list is not exhaustive and further inclusions can be done depending on the policy terms of each insurer. Critical illness cover provides monetary support by way of tax free lump sum one-time payment or a regular monthly income, in case you are diagnosed with any of the critical illnesses mentioned in the site. The site lists down some of the benefits of this policy. These are:
• Paying off the debts and mortgages
• Purchasing any special equipment that you might require in the illness.
• Taking services of a help.
• Taking care of family members.
• Going on a trip round the world.
The website also offers mortgage protection insurance on both interest-only and repayment mortgage loans. It informs that this type of insurance can take three forms: Life Cover, Critical Illness Insurance Protection, and Income Protection Insurance. Life cover pays off mortgage loans, in case of your death. Income Protection Insurance takes place of sick pay scheme of employer, using which you can continue to live as per your existing lifestyle.
For more information on critical illness insurance, please visit the given link.
CRITICAL ILLNESS INSURANCE
Phone: 01282 859852