Installing Solar in your home typically cost a person between $25,000 and $50,000 to convert their house into an energy independent house using commercially available solar application retrofit products and commercial installers.
Online PR News – 10-July-2010 – – Santa Rosa, CA, July 10, 2010 -- Installing Solar in your home typically cost a person between $25,000 and $50,000 to convert their house into an energy independent house using commercially available solar application retrofit products and commercial installers. Even at a cost of $50,000 this kind of retrofit may not be feasible if the roof is too small or oriented in the wrong direction. Sounds like a lot of money huh? Well It is a lot of money. You can dabble with a few solar panels if you like basically the more involved you get with the process the more you will save.And you can resell your power back to the utilities at a profit or have the freedom of knowing you have solar independence. Essex Mortgage Bank ( http://www.fhasubmissions.com ) has now made it easier to take on this process through our 203(k) loan program.
The FHA 203(k) loan ( http://www.fhasubmissions.com ) provides a single-close loan that enables a qualified borrower to purchase a home that may need repairs, to refinance an existing home for the purpose of installing solar ,remodeling, or to move an existing home to a mortgaged property. The streamlined FHA 203(k) program ( http://www.fhasubmissions.com ) allows the borrower to finance a maximum of $35,000 to make improvements. Both programs generate the necessary funds for renovation by financing the as-completed value of the home, rather than the present value.
FHA 203(k) features: ( http://www.fhasubmissions.com )
* Primary residences that are 1- to 4-unit properties
* Purchase and rate/term refinancing
* Fixed rate mortgages with 30-year term
* 1-year adjustable-rate mortgage with 30-year term
* Up to six months for rehabilitation
* One underwriting review and one closing for installing solar, rehabilitation, new construction additions and permanent financing
Designed for borrowers who: ( http://www.fhasubmissions.com )
* Want an alternative to a closed-end second mortgage or HELOC
* Can benefit from flexible qualifying requirements
* Are looking for a cost effective way to repair or improve their current home
* Plan to purchase a home with repair contingencies
* Want to rehabilitate a neglected or damaged foreclosure
* Want to install Solar Green Energy
For more information, contact me today
** Watch this video -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZXHFo3p0Uc -- Here is all you need to know about the 203k **
At Essex Mortgage Bank, we’ve been helping homeowners just like you find the right mortgage loan since 1986. If you’re purchasing your first home, or refinancing your sixth, you can count on us to make the process easier and more affordable.
Jeffrey Martino Young is our Branch Manager at Essex Mortgage Bank in Santa Rosa you can feel at ease knowing that he has many years of experience in this section of the Real Estate Industry.
More information can be found online at http://www.fhasubmissions.com
Jeffrey Martino Young
Essex Mortgage Bank
1585 Terrace Way, Suite 158
Santa Rosa, CA 95404