An array of Toyota vehicles to be exhibited - from Etios Liva to LC 200
Online PR News – 29-January-2014 – Bangalore, Karnataka State – New Delhi, 28th Jan 2014 - Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) today announced its participation in the Auto Expo 2014 - The Motor Show. Toyota will exhibit vehicles ranging from the Etios Liva to the LC 200, which reflects a wave of mobility that Toyota has brought in, by its presence in each vehicle segment. The Toyota booth has a host of fun filled activities for customer engagement and vehicle’s that are designed to thrill, like the Toyota 86.
The exhibit will include three zones -
The Fun Zone - Toyota has taken conscious efforts to make Toyota cars fun to drive and own. The experience of owning and/or driving a Toyota is a Waku Doki (heart thumping anticipation and exhilaration) experience.
• Etios Liva TRD Sportivo - comes with everything that puts the fun back in driving
• Etios Motor Racing (EMR) - Created for the racing generation, the EMR car has performance and handling that gets your adrenaline pumping
• Toyota 86 - Built with passion and designed to thrill, the 86 is a stunning sports coupe that delivers pure driving fun
The QDR Zone - Quality, Durability and Reliability are the core strength underlying every Toyota vehicle. Toyota is renowned worldwide for its QDR values.
• Etios - Inheriting Toyota’s legendary QDR, the Etios is a perfect combination of Toyota’s global standards of safety and quality
• Innova - A leader in its segment, the Innova has set benchmarks in terms of space, packaging, engine and highway driving
• Fortuner - A leader in its segment. It is an unmatched combination of power and luxury supported by cutting-edge technology
• Land Cruiser Prado - The tough yet luxurious Prado’s legendary quality, durability and reliability have far exceeded expectations
• Land Cruiser 200 - The legendary, state of the art 4WD has become a symbol of strength and reliability
• Hiace - A premium vehicle that can seat 10 passengers comfortably
The Technology Zone - Toyota is a world leader in creating intelligent solutions for today’s mobility challenges, through research and development of advanced automobile technology
• Camry Hybrid - India’s first locally manufactured Hybrid vehicle. Thoughtfully advanced hybrid, in which technology and insight work together to create a cleaner, greener and more luxurious drive
• Prius - Featuring exceptional fuel efficiency, advanced design and powerful driving performance, it sets the benchmark for the cars of the future
• Prius Cut Body - The Prius cut body will display the advanced hybrid technology and the working of the hybrid system
For more info on our product & services visit: http://www.toyotabharat.com
PS - Toyota Booth No - 09
Overview of TKM:
Company name - Toyota Kirloskar Motor Private Limited
Equity participation - TMC: 89%, Kirloskar group: 11%
Number of employees - Approx. 6,400 +
Land area - Aprox. 432 acres (approx.1,700,000 m2)
Building area - 74,000 m2
Total Installed Production capacity - Upto 3,10,000 units
Overview of TKM 1st Plant
Established - October 1997 (start of production: December 1999)
Location - Suburb of Bangalore, Karnataka State
Products - Innova, Fortuner manufactured in India. Prado, Land Cruiser and Prius imported as CBUs.
Installed Production capacity - Upto 1,00,000 units
Overview of TKM 2nd Plant
Location - On the site of Toyota Kirloskar Motor Private Limited (on the outskirts of Bangalore, Karnataka State)
Products - Corolla Altis, Etios, Etios Liva, Camry, Camry Hybrid
Start of production - December 2010
Installed Production capacity - Upto 2,10,000 units
For any further information please contact:
Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt. Ltd.
Mobile : 0-9740900029