Target Logistics, an Algeco Scotsman company, is a global provider of workforce housing and the largest operator of turnkey solutions in the United States.
Online PR News – 27-January-2014 – United States – THE WOODLANDS, TEXAS – January 16, 2014 – Target Logistics, a global provider of workforce housing and the largest operator of turnkey solutions in the United States, has expanded its popular Pecos Lodge from 90 to 213 rooms. Also new is an additional dining option, the Spike Lounge which serves pub fare, and like the lodge’s other dining choices is offered complimentary to all guests. The lounge features an outdoor deck that overlooks the volleyball court and swimming pool.
“With other choices in the market, the expansion of the Pecos Lodge is testament to the quality of the service we provide guests,” says Target Logistics Founder and CEO Brian Lash. “Most companies in the oil and gas industry don’t really consider the ‘other 12 hours’ when their workforce is off the clock. We’ve successfully demonstrated that the Target Logistics experience will add profit to a company’s bottom line through increased productivity, reduced turnover and improved safety. Slowly but surely, we’re changing the way the industry thinks about workforce housing.”
This is explained in a white paper titled “Workforce Housing and Feeding Solutions for Health, Safety, Productivity and Morale,” by Christopher Wanjek. It can be downloaded for free at http://www.targetlogistics.net/white_papers-workforceHousingAndFeedingSolutionsFor...php.
As in other Target Logistics properties, the guest experience at the Pecos Lodge is customized to the customers in the local area with a swimming pool, barbecue areas, horseshoe pits, basketball and volleyball courts. The lodge is located at the intersection of Interstate 20 and County Road 285 and also features:
• 213 bedrooms with private bathrooms
• The Target Logistics Hibernator Sleep System™ featuring a solid wood base bed, pillow-top mattress, overstuffed pillows, poly-filled comforter, high-thread-count sheets and pillowcases, and high-quality, oversized towels
• Individual climate control, ceiling fan, desk, chair and full-size closet in every room
• Flat-screen television with cable access and DVD player in every room, and free Wi-Fi throughout the lodge
• Housekeeping services
• 24-hour dining room with three hot meals served daily
• A Target Market™ convenience store
• A game and recreation building with televisions, pool tables and ping-pong
• A gym and fitness area with state-of-the-art equipment and dry sauna
• A complimentary self-service laundry room with free detergent provided
• A meeting room
• Secure well-lit parking, 24-hour security and controlled-entry access cards
With the expansion of the Pecos Lodge, Target Logistics operates 16 properties in the United States and Canada with more than 5,300 total beds.
# # #
About Target Logistics
Target Logistics, an Algeco Scotsman company, is a global provider of workforce housing and the largest operator of turnkey solutions in the United States. It operates in some of the world’s most remote environments supporting oil, gas, mining and construction operations, government agencies, disaster relief and large-scale events with temporary workforce lodging, mobile crew camps and extended-stay hotels. Named by Inc. magazine in 2012 and 2013 as one of “America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies,” the company has administrative headquarters in Boston; operational headquarters in The Woodlands, TX; and offices in Williston, N.D.; Denver; Edmonton, Alberta; and Sydney, Australia. Visit www.TargetLogistics.net or call (800) 832-4242.
Randy E. Pruett
Pierpont Communications for Target Logistics
(214) 217-7300 (Office) / (214) 505-1685 (Mobile)