Lightning CNC, Corp. has today announced the release of three new cutting tables with the capabilities of not only their platfoarms to be adjusted up and down, but the Gantry to can be adjusted up and down.
Online PR News – 26-January-2014 – new york – FROM: Lightning CNC, Corp., 10178 I Ave. Ste D, Hesperia, CA 92345, USA (http://www.lightningcnc.com)
MEDIA CONTACT: Lightning CNC, Corp ., (760) 530-6872, firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CNC Corp Introduces New Cutting Tables
Lightning CNC, Corp. has today announced the release of three new cutting tables with the capabilities of not only their platfoarms to be adjusted up and down, but the Gantry to can be adjusted up and down. This is on their 2x3, 5x5, and 6x6 tables.
As with the best CNC-branded tables and gantry kits, these new additions utilizes industry standard Rack & Pinion systems and Nema 23 motors.
Included with the purchase of the new tables include the following hardware:
• Complete Table frame and Gantry
• 4-axis Breakout Board
• (4) Nema 23 Motors 320 oz-in on the X and Y Axis 380 oz-in on the Z Axis ($300 to upgrade to 620 oz-in motors).
• 24v Power Supply (The table is powered by standard 110v outlets. Recommended 20 amps or more)
• Dual motors on the Y axis for better accuracy.
• Rack and pinion drive X and Y Railing
• Ball Screw Z Axis.
• Plasma Cutter (Machine Torch) Mounting Bracket or Router Mounting Bracket. (Hand held torch mounting available if needed)
“The supplied computer, which comes with a 1-2 GB Memory 2.5 or higher GHZ Processor, comes ready to operate with a licensed a copy of Windows 7, but user will have to supply their own monitor, keyboard and mouse,” notes the spokesperson.
As it relates to software, the spokesperson says all will include legal licenses with the exception of any demo software installed. However, the software that has primary control of the tables, will be
The others preloaded and configured before the tables are ship, include:
• SheetCam or Cut 2D - This software is used to create your G-Code needed for Mach 3.
• (SheetCam for Plasma cutting or Cut2D for Wood Routing, Etc.)
• Lazycam - This software is also used to create G-Codes.
• DesignSight - CAD Drawing Software.
• Inkscape - Drawing Software.
Know there are usually question associate with the use of any new cutter, the source provides the following Q & A, so as to preempt any undue concerns persons might have:
Do Lightning CNC have any other size tables in stock?
“Yes, we do. Please see our other listings or give us a call at (760) 530-6872 ext. 102. Custom sizes are also available,” says the source.
Do Lightning CNC provides any Technical Support for its tables?
“Of course Tech Support is available Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST (760) 530-6872 ext. 104 and 24/7 by email at email@example.com,” says the source.
Do Lightning CNC offer any kind of training?
“Even though software support is available directly from the software providers, we offer some training videos, some of which are already preloaded onto the table’s computer,” says the source.
Do Lightning CNC machines include THC or Automatic Height Control?
“No. Proma THCs are available for $300 by sellers on eBay or you can get LCTHC at CandCNC.com. However, this particular unit will require a Floating Head, and this can be provided upon request.
For further information about the new cutting tables, please contact: [Insert your name] (760) 530-6872, firstname.lastname@example.org.