Appin Technology lab, Meerut announces its official upgradation as Cyber Security Studies & Research Laboratory (CSSRL).
Online PR News – 24-January-2014 – 24-1-2014 Meerut/ Uttar pradesh – Appin Technology lab, Meerut announces its official upgradation as Cyber Security Studies & Research Laboratory (CSSRL). Establishing itself as an autonomous Professional Institution dedicated to Research & Training Service in Cyber Security, Network Forensics and IOS Application Development under the flagship of IADL (U.K), Data Security council of India for Technical Education and Ministry of Cooperate affairs Government of India.
• In Order to Improvise Global Quality Assurance Standards for Training.
• In Order to maintain Autonomous Governing Body like NIFT / NIT / IIIT / ICAI etc.
• In Order to help Students explore Curriculum more Practically.
• In Order to Upgrade Assessment Methods as per Global Standards.
• In Order to present students open venture for performing Independent Research Activities.
• In Order to Bring more Cost-Effective and Professional Training Programs.
• In Order to add more authority to Certifications / Diplomas etc.
• In Order to reduce Placement Competition for Passing Students.
• In Order to handle Student / Trainees Issues and Grievances more effectively and locally.
• CSSRL carries Appin Approvals and Credentials.
• CSSRL is Accredited and Members to
• MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS, GOVT OF INDIA
• DATA SECURITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (DSCI)
• INDIAN SOCIETY FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION (ISTE)
• IADL (UK) and USDLA (USA)