Version 4.0 of JArchitect by CoderGears, a tool used to manage Java code bases and application development, is now available.
Online PR News – 23-January-2014 – Paris/France – Version 4.0 of JArchitect by CoderGears, a tool used to manage Java code bases and application development, is now available.
JArchitect allows architects and developers to analyze a code base, automate code reviews, and facilitate refactoring.
New features in JArchitect v4.0 include:
• A new dashboard panel that shows the state of the current code base at a glance as well as a comparison to a baseline.
• Monitoring trends on 50 default “Trend Metrics” as well as custom trend metrics. These can be displayed through Trend Charts.
• Focus on recent rules violations (by using filters) that occur on code elements added or re-factored since a baseline.
• Listing rules and queries according to common criteria, and quickly listing all violated rules.
• Major UI enhancements and modernized menu organization.
• Enhanced and redesigned reports include trend metrics charts and more information.
Two editions are available:
• Developer Edition: This edition is the one you’d most likely use day to day to check on how your code is doing and to be able to target any areas that you can see could do with some attention.
• Build Machine Edition: If you have a Continuous Integration server then you can enhance it with this edition that will allow you to generate reports from JArchitect in your build process on the quality of the code when compared with the metrics you’ve defined.
For more information and a 14 day free trial refer to the JArchitect website.