London's premier eDiscovery specialists available for private meetings to discuss litigation support, hardcopy document production and e-discovery services that cover the UK and Europe from their technology center in London
Online PR News – 21-January-2014 – London, UK – Altlaw Litigation Support (www.altlaw.co.uk), London's premier eDiscovery specialists, will be attending LegalTech® New York 2014 (www.legaltechshow.com) being held February 4-6, 2014 at the Hilton New York. Beyond attending key educational sessions, panel discussions, and meeting with existing US clients, they will be available for private meetings to discuss Altlaw’s litigation support, hardcopy document production facilities and e-discovery services that cover the UK and Europe from their technology center in London, including:
1. Forensic Data Collection
2. Integrated E-Discovery Platform for "Big Data", with Nuix (www.nuix.com/)
3. Online Hosted Review with kCura® Relativity® (www.kcura.com/relativity/)
4. Legal Document Review Services
5. Fast and efficient international processing and Document Production
For those conducting litigation internationally, geographical proximity is potentially one of the biggest headaches. The problem is obvious; while the development of electronic communication has allowed almost instant working from across any point on the globe; it is an unavoidable fact that certain tasks, including forensic collection and final disclosure needs to be carried out in a geographically specific location.
For example, for a US lawyer working on matters in the UK or Europe, though much of the case preparation work may be completed in home offices, you would still be obliged to inefficiently, and perhaps personally, bridge the long distances to complete these tasks.
A practical and very common example of this is the task of final disclosure of the case evidence. Of course, evidence, including depositions and other disclosure matters often need to be produced in hardcopy format at the bequest of the forum where the litigation is being heard. Though producing documents may be one of the simpler tasks during the litigation process, with an international dimension it can nonetheless be rather complicated, as it is neither cost efficient, or practical to perform these essential tasks from afar.
The suggested solution is to find a trusted partner who can perform these types of tasks for you locally and it is in this regard that Altlaw is pleased to provide a bespoke solution to satisfy the requirements of the most demanding cross-border litigation, arbitration, or investigation matter.
Extensive International Experience
Altlaw has extensive experience with understanding and managing the international needs of its clients, having completed more than 65 different jobs with an international dimension, working across the full range of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model ("EDRM" - www.edrm.net), from on the ground forensic collections through to international on-site hardcopy processing. Examples of this experience include:
• Completing a multi-terabyte data collection project by dispatching Forensic Data Collection specialists to the Channel Islands via private aircraft. This enabled analysis and processing of the data to commence on the same evening, a distinct advantage for the legal team under a tight deadline.
• Operating at short notice from the client, Altlaw was able to deploy a team on the ground in Istanbul, Turkey to perform document scanning and ESI data collection across three separate locations. The data collated was then brought back to the UK for hosting purposes.
• A simultaneous forensic collection in the UK, Ireland and Asia, which demonstrated our flexibility and truly global capability.
• Numerous occasions where the local document production was performed on behalf of international partners in the US and Europe.
LegalTech® New York 2014
The Managing Director and Project Director at Altlaw Litigation Support will be attending LegalTech® New York 2014 which is being held February 4-6, 2014 at the Hilton New York. Law firms, corporations and fellow industry service providers interested in learning more about Altaw’s services may request a private appointment in advance via any of the following contact points:
• UK: +44 20 7566 7566
• US: 855.828.DATA (3282)
About Altlaw Litigation Support
Based in London, Altlaw provides technological expertise in electronic litigation support and legal document services. With many years’ experience of working with law firms and in-house counsel, Altlaw dramatically speeds up the process of identifying, reviewing and managing relevant data files. Altlaw’s focus is to perfect techniques and processes which allow clients to make more informed decisions at the earliest possible point in the litigation procedure. Additional information is available by visiting www.altlaw.co.uk" target="_blank" class="highlight_link" rel="nofollow">http://www.altlaw.co.uk, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +44 20 7566 7566 (UK), +1.917.463.4800 (US) or 855.828.DATA (US Toll Free).