Host Color, a global provider of quality IT Hosting announced today the launch of Cloud Hosting services. Company's customers can now choose to host websites on High Availability, load-balanced IP based cPanel accounts. The Host Color Cloud (hostcolor.com/cloud) is build on a fully redundant, scalable infrastructure based on Supermicro Datacenter Blade hardware and powered by Fuscan Linux Cloud enterprise hosting automation platform.
Online PR News – 08-July-2010 – – Host Color (http://www.hostcolor.com) has announced today the launch of new Cloud Hosting service plans. The company announced it started working on a Cloud infrastructurea in February, 2010.
The company uses Kernel-based virtual machines, which serve as processing nodes in an hosting infrastructure powered by Fuscan Linux Cloud ( http://www.fuscan.com ). The web host runs an EHA, a software automation layer of Fuscan, which enables it to provide High Availability cPanel/WHM based Shared Cloud accounts. Host Color said in its news release that its cloud infrastrucure model creates competitive advantages for small-business owners and allows them to:
- Manage cloud accounts with cPanel's 'Domain Owner Panel'
- Use WHM 'Root and Reseller Admin Panel' to create and manage Reseller Cloud Hosting accounts
- Use load-balanced IP based virtual hosting as a service part of cPanel Cloud accounts;
- Share the resources of a large cluster of virtual machines
- Host their websites on a Fault-Tolerant Cloud storage area network (SAN) replicated for redundancy
- Have an 'Archive copy' of their Cloud hosting account
- Save a huge amount of money on annual basis on software licenses and system administration, needed for a virtual machine maintenance
- Host 100 or more websites on a load-balanced cluster
- Use redundant network and premium bandwidth
- Get their websites hosted in a secure virtual hosting environment protected by dedicated SSL certificate
"We are glad to announce the Host Color Cloud, a highly available, load-balanced IT Hosting service delivered from a fully redundant cloud infrastructure, automated for cPanel/WHM", said Martin Andreev, a VP of Operations of Host Color LLC. "We are proud that made moving to the clouds simple and risk-free for everyone. Site owners who like cPanel/WHM can now take advantage from Cloud computing, without a need to change the way they used to manage their websites and online applications", added Mr. Andreev.
Host Color's cloud infrastructure consists many processing nodes connected to a shared storage area network (SAN). The web hoster uses InfiniBand as communication link between all components of the system for high performance. All cloud accounts are hosted on a storage area network replicated for redundancy and share resources of the whole system. The web hositng provider guarantees an operational continuity of all services - HTTP, FTP, E-mail, DNS, Database, etc. When a server part of Host Color Cloud has to be added, removed, configured or reconfigured, the system's load-balancer authomatically reconfigures the system and takes the failed servers away from the cloud.
Fuscan Linux Cloud platform ensures redundancy on a software level (transparent service failover) for Host Color Cloud, while the Supermicro Datacenter Blade hardware technology and InfiniBand provide a hardware level (power, cluster interconnect) redundancy for the company's infrastructure.
The prices of Host Color's Shared Cloud Hosting services start at only $49.95/month, while Reseller Cloud Hosting plan is priced at $99/month. To learn more about Host Color Cloud visit company's website ( http://www.hostcolor.com/cloud ).