The international top executive and interim management provider CEO Europe certified over 10.000 top manager from 169 countries
Online PR News – 08-July-2010 – – This month CEO Europe celebrates the certification of its 10.000th iCEO since they started the certification process in 2001. To reach this figure, the CEO Europe HR team screened over 40.000 applications and applied strict certification criteria before they admitted candidates to the iCEO certified talent pool. iCEO certified executives are available for temporary or permanent recruitment in 169 countries.
To become a certified iCEO, the manager must pass strict selection criteria such as:
• a track record of more than 10 to 15 years as successful international executive & entrepreneur
• a proven reputation for excellence in leadership, enabling him to quickly gain respect and credibility within a team
• full understanding of the venture community and experience in building fast growing organisations
• fluency in English (in addition to his mother tongue, if applicable)
• the ability to analyse and model businesses in a very restricted time frame in his area of expertise.
For a complete picture of the iCEO talent pool, you can look here at its distribution in sectors, functions, and many more. Below you find some of the core data:
• 46% founders and co-founders
• 45% interim managers
• 33 industry and service sectors
• 11 operational functions
• 169 countries covered
• 81 languages spoken
• 41% multinational experience, 30% startup experience 29% SME experience
• average age: 49 years
You can also access the TopExecutiveSearchEngine from our homepage www.ceo-europe.com to view the 10.000 certified executive profiles worldwide. 6 specialist groups can be searched separately:
3)Founders and Co-Founders
4)Non Executive Directors
5)Coaches and Consultants.
6) INSEAD Alumnis