SNAP 2013 results declared on midnight of 9th January, 2014 on the official website of SNAP 2013 test. Successful candidates will go through PI and WAT process for Admission to various institute of SIU.
Online PR News – 12-January-2014 – Noida, UP – The results of SNAP 2013 the gateway to 13 B Schools under the Symbiosis International University (SIU) have been declared on the midnight of January 9, 2014. The test was conducted on December 15, 2013 in 30 cities all over the country.
With your SNAP 2013 scores you can apply to the following B Schools which fall under the ambit of Symbiosis International University (SIU):
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is the MBA entrance exam conducted by Symbiosis International University for the MBA programs in 13 B-schools under the university. The proposed date for the final merit list for all the programmes of the institute is February 28, 2014.
To check SNAP results, the student needs to visit SNAP official website. There SNAP score card can be obtained. This can be used by students to apply to the institutes that accept SNAP scores.
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE ADMISSION PROCESS
.Single registration process for all MBA programs at all institutes of SIU.
• Reduced registration fees for multiple programs.
• Single Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT) process for all MBA programs, at multiple locations (Pune, NOIDA and Bengaluru campuses of SIU)
• SNAP Test Score + Academic Profile Score will form the basis for short listing candidates for Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT).
• Academic Profile Score will be computed on the basis of weights assigned to academic performance in 10th Std., 12th Std. and Graduation.
• Group Exercise (GE) process has been eliminated.
PERSONAL INTERACTION and WRITING ABILITY TEST (PI - WAT)
Writing Ability Test (WAT) is a part of the selection process at Symbiosis International University (SIU) for getting admission to the MBA program. Total 15 marks have been allotted for WAT. It consists of two parts, Part-A and Part-B.
Part A: Writing Skills: 10 marks
Part B: Creativity and Critical Thinking: 10 marks
Part A + Part B = 10+10 = 20 marks to be scaled down to 15 marks.
While writing skills, creativity and critical thinking are integral requirements for SIU MBA candidates, due credit will be given to the quality of content while evaluating candidate submissions.
Every candidate will also go through the process of Personal Interaction conducted by a panel of experts as finalized by the Admission Committee and this will carry 35 marks
1. PI-WAT will be conducted on 7th, 8th, 9th, 14th, 15th & 16th February, 2014 at Pune (Lavale, Hinjewadi & Kirkee), Bengaluru and NOIDA.
2. Candidates will be able to see his/her short listing status in each of the program that he/she has applied for.
3. Candidates will be allowed to choose their slots on line. It will be on first come – first book basis. (Details in Section 4 (E) )
4. A candidate will be required to attend only one (PI-WAT) process irrespective of number of programs he/she has applied to. The marks obtained will then be counted for each of the programs for the final merit list for admission.
There will be only single Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT) process for all programs at the Pune, Noida and the Bengaluru campuses.
Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI WAT) process will be held at different locations on 7th, 8th, 9th, 14th, 15th & 16th February, 2014.
SNAP 2013 for MBA programs commencing in 2014 Weights for Final Merit List
SNAP Score & Academic Profile Score: 40+10=50
Writing Ability Test: 15
Personal Interaction Total: 35