Graceland Fruit, Inc., will feature more than 45 different fruit and vegetable ingredients at the IFT trade show, July 17-20, in Chicago.
Online PR News – 08-July-2010 – – (FRANKFORT, MI) Graceland Fruit, Inc., will feature more than 45 different fruit and vegetable ingredients at the IFT trade show, July 17-20, in Chicago. With the world’s broadest line of infused dried fruits and vegetables, and a recent capacity increase of more than 40 percent, Graceland now stands above the rest as a single source provider of extraordinary food ingredients.
“Graceland has always been known for the quality of our ingredient lines, but we are now able to give industrial food manufacturers more of what they need, whenever they need it,” said Heidi Farkas, manager of sales and business development. “They look to us with confidence as they gear up to launch new products for the grocery shelf, freezer and refrigerated case.”
Each of Graceland’s extraordinary ingredients adds natural color, delicious flavor and healthy benefits to new products and gives new appeal to existing lines, including the newest offering, a naturally redder cranberry.
“At Graceland, cranberries are the way nature makes them – naturally red – and you can see the difference,” Farkas added. “We have a network of independent growers who provide the highest quality fruit, and our production processes ensure the natural color and healthy benefits are retained.”
Graceland’s wide variety of fruit and vegetable ingredients include:
• INFUSED DRIED FRUITS featuring traditional favorites such as crisp apples, plump blueberries, moist cherries and naturally redder cranberries. Graceland also provides a selection of tropical and seasonal fruits.
• INFUSED DRIED VEGETABLES that add all-natural flavor and healthy variety to a wide range of consumer products. Offerings include savory broccoli, flavorful carrots, sweet corn, whole green peas, and colorful peppers.
• SOFT-N-FROZEN™, a frozen fruit that is soft to the bite and bursting with natural flavor. These ingredients bring rich, natural fruit flavors to ice cream, frozen yogurt and other frozen dairy and non-dairy products.
• FRIDG-N-FRESH® refrigerator-stable vegetables with a 90-day shelf life that add a home-cooked quality to a wide variety of refrigerated meals.
• WILD VEGGIE™, the all-natural vegan vegetable soup or drink that can be enjoyed hot or cold, and is great in recipes. It has a fresh-picked flavor, nutritious appeal and innovative serving options. Fast and convenient to prepare, Wild Veggie is available in three gluten-free varieties: broccoli, red bell pepper, and carrot.
To see and taste Graceland’s wide range of extraordinary food ingredients, stop by the Graceland booth, #3551 at IFT (July 17-20) in Chicago; For more information, please call Heidi Farkas, manager of sales and business development at 800-352-7181 or 231-352-7181; or email email@example.com. Please visit Graceland online at gracelandfruit.com.