Compliance Trainings addresses a variety of pivot points that includes the communication of most recent updates in regulatory compliance arena and best practices.
Online PR News – 06-January-2014 – 5939 Candlebrook Ct,Mississauga, ON L5V 2V5, Canada – Description :
In our litigious society, it has become more & more important for supervisors to know how to document & discipline employees to avoid law suits and manage employee performance effectively.
In this program, Judi gives managers a “crash course” in safe, legal, & effective disciplinary practices & documentation. You’ll learn how to separate poor performance from poor attitude, counsel employees, & write Performance Improvement Plans. You’ll learn how to keep a legal Performance Log to document both good & substandard performance. You’ll learn how to implement your organization’s disciplinary policy with confidence & accuracy.
This is a must-attend webinar to learn avoiding the negative consequences of inadequate documentation.
Areas Covered in the Session :
• Avoid the negative consequences of inadequate documentation & discipline
• Utilize the range of disciplinary options.
• Respond quickly and appropriately to common disciplinary infractions
• Keep a legal Performance Log
• Distinguish between subjective and objective documentation
• Work with employees to develop Performance Improvement Plans
• Write a performance improvement plan
• Fill out formal HR disciplinary paperwork
Who Will Benefit:
• Human Resource Professionals
• Shift Leaders