The 5 trade secrets of contact form development, a sole contact for the company disclosed by web development company Sparsh Technologies are sure to benefit all.
Online PR News – 06-July-2010 – – Web development company, Sparsh Technologies very well understands that when clients want to develop a website they wish to earn from it. Earning from the website is possible only when viewers of the website are able to complete the contact form successfully. But most of the web developers are not able to develop contact forms efficiently which affects how the website performs.
Hence Sparsh Technologies have come up with guidelines to create a good contact form which can be useful to all including an already established web development company. Here are a few things the web developers can do to enhance the contact page:
1. Most of the people are in a hurry and hate to think to fill in the details asked for in the contact form. So keep the form as simple as possible to fill in.
2. Ample options should be given in the contact form by the web development company to make sure all possible thoughts are included. Option for others should be there.
3. Captcha surely helps in monitoring spam submissions but the web development company should remember that difficult captcha often annoys the users.
4. Many times customers are left confused after submitting the form as they are unable to get any confirmation regarding the acceptance or rejection of the form. This is a major cause and so every web development company should include a thank you page so that the viewer is able to confirm that the form is accepted.
5. Optional information needed should be clearly labeled as optional so that customers do not waste unnecessary time.
Director, Sparsh Technologies commented that “since our establishment as a web development company we have laid special emphasis on developing contact forms in the best possible manner. These 5 guidelines are simple and easy to embed in the website but will give great results. These are our trade secrets and we have disclosed them all as a moral responsibility to contribute to the niche”.