Renub Research (http://www.renub.com/ViewFile.aspx?IDE=1032) has announced the addition of the “Global Diabetes Market Trends & Future Forecast – Diabetes Drug (Anti-Diabetic Drug), Insulin, DPP-IV, GLP-1" report to their offering.
Online PR News – 06-July-2010 – – Global Diabetes Market Trends & Future Forecast – Diabetes Drug (Anti-Diabetic Drug), Insulin, DPP-IV, GLP-1 report published by Renub Research provides an in-depth analysis of the past, present and future prospects. The report has been researched at source globally, country specific and features latest available data covering:
• Global Diabetes Drug, Insulin, DPP-IV, GLP-1 Agonists Market and Future Forecast
• Region wise Diabetes, Impaired Glucose Tolerance (IGT) Population and Prevalence
• Region wise Diabetes Health Expenditure and Mortality
• Top 10 Countries Diabetes Population and Future Forecast
• Top 5 Countries Diabetes Drug Market and Future Forecast
• Top 7 Countries Insulin Market and Future Forecast
• Top 6 Diabetes Drug Brands ( Avandia, Actos, Amaryl, Avandamet, Prandin/Novonorm, Starlix) data of Past, Present and Future Market
• Top 9 Insulin Brands (Novomix, Novorapid, Levemir, Degludec, Degludecplus, Humalog, Humulin, Apidra, Lantus) data of Past, Present and Future Market
• Top 4 DPP-IV Inhibitors (Januvia, Onglyza, Alogliptin, Galvus) data of Past, Present and Future Market
• Top 5 GLP-1 Agonists (Byetta, Victoza, Exenatide LAR, Syncria, Taspoglutide) data of Past, Present and Future Market
• USA controls more than 50% of the total Diabetes Drug market share in 2009
• Global Insulin Market is estimated to reach around US$ 17 Billion by 2013
• China will have the second highest Insulin market share by 2012 replacing Germany
• DPP-IV Inhibitors is predicted to be more than US$ 5 Billion market by 2015
• GLP-1 Agonists, market is forecasted to cross US$ 6 Billion mark by 2015
• Novorapid is the blockbuster Insulin of Novo Nordisk it is expected to cross US$ 3 Billion by 2015.
• Yet to launched Degludec and DegludecPlus is expected to be blockbuster Insulin and cross US$ 4 Billion and US$ 6 Billion respectively by 2030.
• Januvia is proving a blockbuster of DPP – IV Inhibitors segment expected to be more than US$ 4 Billion by 2017
• Last year launched Victoza and yet to be launched Exenatide LAR is going to be blockbuster GLP-1 Agonists
• China diabetes drug market has crossed the figure of Yuan 10 Billion by 2009
• Japan Insulin market is expected to be more than US$ 1 Billion by 2010
Key Drugs Analyzed
Diabetes Drug: Avandia, Actos, Amaryl, Avandamet, Prandin/Novonorm, Starlix
Insulin: Novomix, Novorapid, Levemir, Degludec, Degludecplus, Humalog, Humulin, Apidra, Lantus
DPP-IV Inhibitors: Januvia, Onglyza, Alogliptin, Galvus,
GLP-1 Agonists: Byetta, Victoza, Exenatide LAR, Syncria, Taspoglutide
Information and data in this report has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like Trade Journals, White papers, Online paid databases, News websites, Government Agencies, Magazines, Newspapers and Trade associations.
Phone: +91-120-4219-822 (India), +1-678-3020-700 (USA)
For more information visit: (http://www.renub.com/reports.aspx)
Related Reports: The World Diabetes Market, 2007-2025: An analysis of Diabetes Drug and Insulin Market (http://www.renub.com/ViewFile.aspx?IDE=1018)