In addition to receiving advanced insurance training in sales, web marketing and agency development, the Chicago conference will also focus on health care reform preparation
Online PR News – 04-July-2010 – – CHICAGO, IL – Norvax University takes its two-day Marketing and Sales Success Conference Tour to Chicago, Illinois, on Aug. 19 and 20 — with several upgrades.
Designed for agents and brokers who want to become top producers, the Norvax University Chicago conference will be a Thursday-Friday event at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare hotel.
The conference will also introduce new sessions addressing the most pressing topic in health insurance sales: healthcare reform. Norvax University will share information brokers need to understand the changing landscape of health insurance, and how to position their business to profit from this change.
The Norvax University conference includes in-depth insurance sales training seminars, packed with proven marketing and sales strategies that can be used immediately. The schedule also provides many opportunities for attendees to network with speakers and top producers.
Individual participants can receive a 40% ($100) discount if they register before August 13. For information, visit http://university.norvax.com.
Although it will include the most popular insurance sales training sessions from previous conferences, the Chicago conference also introduces new speakers and sessions designed to help brokers grow their agencies, including:
* Health Reform: End of the World or a New Beginning? – learn information to understand healthcare reform.
* The Definitive 3-Step Strategic Plan for Thriving Post Reform – a deep dive into a 3-step plan that will prepare agents for a post reform world.
* Top Producer Strategies – discover how top producers grow their business and the tactics they used to get there.
* Lead Conversion Tactics – use drip marketing and lead nurturing to close more of your Internet leads.
* Creating An Effective Online Communication Strategy – create websites and email marketing campaigns that increase your sales.
Current users of Norvax sales automation and web marketing technology can also take advantage of special clinics and one-on-one sessions with client service professionals.
About Norvax University
Norvax Inc., the leading developer of Web-based sales and customer communication tools for the health insurance industry, created Norvax University to provide the best available insurance sales training program for agents and brokers who want to become top producers, close more of their insurance leads and grow their business.