Sinequa CS Selected as 2009 CODiE Award Finalist for Best Enterprise Search Engine
Online PR News – 14-March-2009 – – Sinequa, the fast growing Enterprise Search software vendor, today announced that its flagship product Sinequa CS has been listed as a finalist for 'Best Enterprise Search Engine' in the Software & Information Industry Association's (SIIA) 24th annual CODiE Awards. Established in 1986, the CODiE Awards celebrate outstanding achievement and vision in the software, digital information and education technology industries.
Sinequa CS is the ultimate enterprise unified search bus solution providing business benefits including expertise location and a 360° vision of information throughout the enterprise.
Sinequa CS key differentiators are:
- Connectivity: connection to all sources of company information (databases, applications, workflow, Email, ERP, CRM, PLM, directories…) using dedicated Sinequa connectors.
- Security: respect of multi-domain security with multi-level security enforcement.
- Scalability: GRID architecture providing a linear and unlimited capacity to manage large volumes (hundreds of millions of enterprise documents or record sets), and a fast and highly available search and alert service.
- Relevancy: unique patented technology that combines semantic, linguistic, statistic and structured analysis allowing users to search, navigate and find the elements of information most relevant to a search. Relevancy also means quickly generating the context around a set of results.
- Rich functionalities: from expertise location to alert generation, Sinequa CS provides advanced end-user functionality to meet specific enterprise needs.
- Packaged administration: easy to deploy and to administrate, Sinequa CS leverages existing IT investments and is very cost efficient in terms of manpower requirements for deployment and administration.
Sinequa CS is very cost efficient in terms of hardware requirements and generates a quick return on investment.
The CODiE Awards recognize 71 categories of outstanding products and services, through a combination of journalist and expert peer review. All of the entries were evaluated by a panel of nearly 190 judges encompassing tech trade journalists, consultants, educators, IT and product specialists, and other industry experts. Finalists were chosen from over 850 nominations submitted by 600 companies. Winners will be determined by SIIA member votes and announced at an awards gala at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco on May 5, 2009.
"The competition is particularly steep this year during the 24th Annual SIIA CODiE Awards, making selection as a CODiE Finalist a real achievement," commented Ken Wasch, SIIA President. "All the companies on this year's list of CODiE Finalists should feel justifiably proud of their accomplishment in making it to this stage, and have much excitement to look forward to regarding the upcoming CODiE Awards voting."
Jean Ferré, CEO of Sinequa comments “We’re excited to be finalists of the CODiE Awards. We look forward to participating in this prestigious event. The enterprise search market is very crowded, but we are confident that Sinequa’s cutting edge solution is going to create a disruption in the information access landscape behind the firewall.”
About SINEQUA - www.sinequa.com
Sinequa is a leader of Enterprise Search. Its expertise and know-how is based on over 200 man-years of R&D, which positions Sinequa as the only Enterprise Search provider to deliver a comprehensive linguistic and semantic based search solution for the enterprise that runs on a secured industrial platform with built-in connectivity.
Its unique Connect to KnowledgeTM approach accelerates the localization of expertise and the transfer of knowledge across large and mid-sized enterprises, increasing their performance and enabling them to be more competitive.
Sinequa CS is differentiated by the relevancy of answers provided to users, ease of deployment, strength and performance of the technical platform, security management out of the box and the ability to connect to a large variety of data sources throughout the enterprise.
Sinequa is currently helping more than 200 large companies and organizations drive tangible business value from their investment in Enterprise Search. Customers include L’Oréal, EADS, Bouygues Construction, MBDA, Arkema, The Group LCF Rothschild, the DGA, the French Ministry of Defense and the French Ministry of Culture.
Sinequa has had an average growth rate of 60% for the past two years and is profitable.