GroupHEALTH, a third-party administrator of group benefits, awarded their top performers in the categories of Top Producers of the Year, 100% Client Retention, and the Industry Pioneer Award.
Online PR News – 04-December-2013 – Surrey, B.C. – Surrey, B.C. – GroupHEALTH Benefit Solutions (formerly GroupHEALTH Global Partners) invited their Advisor Partners, independent group insurance brokers and advisors to Whistler from November 27 – 29. GroupHEALTH, a third-party administrator of group benefits, awarded their top performers in the categories of Top Producers of the Year, 100% Client Retention, and the Industry Pioneer Award.
Top Producer – Office of the Year
The Office of the Year was the top producer that added the most new premium over the course of the fiscal year finishing on September 30th:
• GroupHEALTH North (Prince George) – 1st Place: Peter Tiani and Gil Botelho
Top Producers of the Year
The Top Producers of the Year were the second and third best offices in terms of addition of new premium in the past year:
• Regency Advisory Corporation (Saskatoon) – 2nd Place: Darwin Forbes, Ian DeCorby
• MacNeil Benefits (Vancouver) – 3rd Place: Laurie MacNeil
Offices with 100% retention maintained all of their GroupHEALTH group benefits clients, keeping them engaged and satisfied over the past year. (They did not lose a client.)
• Blewett & Associates (London, ON): Mike Blewett
• BenefitWorks Insurance Solutions Inc. (Penticton): Scott Waldie
• Integrated Benefit Solutions (Victoria): Carol Cooper
• Linda Burnham Group Insurance Service (Regina): Linda Burnham
• Barnett Wealth Management (Dunnville): Geoff Barnett
The Industry Pioneer Award is new for 2013 and recognizes an individual who displays exceptional vision and innovation in product development or customer service delivery.
• GroupHEALTH founder Howard Kettner accepted an honourary lifetime award and Mike Blewett (London, ON) received the first annual award in this category.
Founded in a basement in Prince George, B.C., in 1982, GroupHEALTH Benefit Solutions (www.grouphealth.ca) now has more than 150 staff members in offices in Surrey, British Columbia and Barrie, Ontario. They insure more than 2,500 client organizations across Canada in both the public and private sectors, supporting more than 250,000 Canadians. GroupHEALTH is differentiated by its singular focus on delivering client solutions that prioritize cost containment and value adds to ensure long-term benefit program sustainability. This combination helps employers to cost-effectively take care of their employees.
For more information or an interview, please contact Paul Holman of AHA Creative Strategies at: email@example.com or 604-303-1052.