BeAnywhere, a worldwide leading company in cloud-based Remote Support and System Monitoring Technologies is proud to announce the release of its latest Support Express version, the BASE 5.50 RC, introducing a whole lot of performance enhancements and unique features.
Online PR News – 30-November-2013 – British Columbia, Canada – British Columbia, Canada, November 29th, 2013.
BeAnywhere, a worldwide leading company in cloud-based Remote Support and System Monitoring Technologies, with extended market influence in B2B tech support software solutions, is proud to announce the release of its latest Support Express version, the BASE 5.50 RC, introducing a whole lot of performance enhancements and unique features.
BASE 5.50 new Features and Enhancements
1. Infrastructure/Admin Area:
- NEW! Mark requests as urgent - Sessions can now be marked as urgent, whether in the Admin Area, in the Console (when the request is still on queue) or in the Viewer. This exclusive tool allows helpdesks to better assess resources by identifying immediate business necessities.
- NEW! Hidden request details - It is now possible to restraint certain techs from knowing the details of a remote support request before opening it, allowing helpdesk managers to only release that information when needed.
- NEW! Limit request queue in the Console – According to the permissions set up in the Admin Area, techs may be limited to viewing only the first pending request in their consoles. This permission can be used simultaneously with any other, including the hiding of the request details.
- NEW! inSight Lite information available to all PCs - Every computers’ advanced system information will be automatically collected and accessible through the BeAnywhere’s Remote Monitoring Module (helping the establishment of advanced system alerts).
2. For Mac:
- NEW! Agent for Mac computers - Compatible with most of the features of its Windows counterpart, the new Agent for Mac allows for seamless and fast remote control of computers with Mac OS X 10.7 or better, supporting multiple users, screen share, restart and reconnect, multi-tenant authentication and still preserving the traditional simplicity of BeAnywhere's solutions.
Less than two months after our previous release, this new version – absolutely free for current subscribers, as always – introduces the best professional remote support experience for Mac and Windows computers: a new Agent for MAC, enhancements to the workflow, more speed and additional business management options.
“What's nice with BeAnywhere is that they give you a full-fledge system, to actually be able to run a Remote Support operation”, in “Eli The Computer Guy” video review (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KimvqJHywuU).
Due to the market’s constant transformations, BeAnywhere focuses on researching, designing and implementing projects that seamlessly undertake market loopholes, much like what has happened with BASE 5.50 - hence our free update policy and our intensive customer care.
BeAnywhere (www.beanywhere.com) is a company specialized in cloud computing solutions, with leading products in the remote access, remote support and remote monitoring markets. Our goal is to provide innovative software-as-a-service solutions, based on exclusive and easy to manage technology, which can be used by companies of any dimension. Founded in 1996, BeAnywhere has offices in three continents and data centers in Europe, Asia and United States. Our international sales, development and support teams work around the clock to provide simple, complete and safe solutions that assure the maximum return in investment. BeAnywhere belongs to Leading Capital (www.leadingcapital.com), a group with interests in information Technology and Media.