Maintaining a persistent approach of success, Buzzooka InfoMedia â€“ a Delhi based digital agency is organising yet another workshop for CXOs, entrepreneurs and management students in its endeavour to spread digital awareness.
Online PR News – 29-November-2013 – Delhi – The motif of the company can be traced back to the mid of last year when they held the first workshop with corporate professionals targeted to spread awareness and educating them on proper use of social and digital media revealing the inside tricks.
After an over-whelming success of that workshop and demanding attendees hungry for more knowledge, Buzzooka soon held their next workshop targeting management and mass communication students to train them and specialise them with certification that would help them in their respective field.
What started as a dream soon turned into a frenzy to hunt for more students and corporate professionals to help them recognise the untapped potential of digital media that Buzzooka had learned as a company.
Since then, Buzzooka has been on a roll organising workshops at regular intervals.
The crux of the training can be summed up as follows:
1. Help each business professional know the right platform to explore.
2. Help attendees know the strength and limitation of Facebook.
3. Educate attendees on the unexplored platform of Twitter â€“ which is still catching up in India.
4. Educating students to use LinkedIn in an appropriate way to extract the most out of it.
5. Helping companies know the potential of YouTube in running campaignsâ€¦ and much more!
Buzzooka is also planning a two-day workshop by year-end that would sum up the crux of all the workshops held in the year so far followed by a cocktail dinner at the end of day one.
Apart from this, they also plan big next year with six workshops scheduled in a row based on extensive training of various digital platforms. This gives an individual an option to choose from to be trained on a particular platform and reap its benefits to the fullest.