IELTS, the International English Language Testing System, is designed to assess the language ability of candidates who need to study or work where English is used as the language of communication. It covers the four language skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking.
Online PR News – 01-July-2010 – – HELPING YOU TO CRACK THE TEST WITH GREAT SCORES!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
• Students who want to study abroad viz USA, Canada, UK, Ireland or any other country
• Candidates who wish to migrate to Canada, Australia, New Zealand or any other country
• Even if you are preparing for IELTS test on your own or are registered in one of the coaching classes, you should attend this FREE WORKSHOP.
This workshop helps familiarize candidates with the format of the test, what it involves and the type of questions you will encounter in the IELTS test. The workshop will give you a complete insight to perform confidently and effectively in the various components of the IELTS test and crack the IELTS test with GREAT SCORES.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED IN THE WORKSHOP
Our experienced faculty will cover the following aspects:
1. Overview of the IELTS test
2. Listening techniques & practice
3. Reading and Writing techniques & practice
4. Interview techniques & practice
The workshop takes a practical approach with students working together to perform tasks.
LOCATION AND DATES
The one-day IELTS familiarization workshop is held at the Kampus Landing offices in C G Road and Maninagar.
1. On 3rd July 2010 – Saturday at Kampus Landing C G Road Office between 10 AM to 1 PM
2. On 4th July 2010 – Sunday at Kampus Landing Maninagar Office between 10 AM to 1 PM
Prior registration is mandatory to attend our FREE WORKSHOPS.
Tea and Snacks will be served during break.
Call now! Ph: 4004 1000