Certified Environmental Hygienists Phillip Fry and Hank Taylor have discovered extensive toxic mold growth in the majority of the hundreds of homes and workplaces for which they have done mold inspection and testing across the USA and Asia.
Online PR News – 18-November-2013 – Montrose, MI – Montrose, MI, November 17, 2013 -- EnviroFry’s Certified Environmental Hygienists and mold consultants Phillip Fry and Hank Taylor have discovered substantial, dangerous hidden toxic mold growth in over half of the hundreds of homes and commercial buildings that they have inspected for mold growth in the USA, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and the Philippines in the past 14 years for Phillip and in the past 25 years for Hank.
Their startling finding of such widespread, health-destroying toxic mold infestation is consistent with the estimate of the U.S.A.’s Environmental Protection Agency that half of USA homes have a serious water intrusion and/or mold growth problem.
Here are some of Fry’s and Taylor’s most-commonly discovered hidden mold growth locations, along with the causes of the mold growth therein, as explained in detail on EnviroFry’s websites www.buildingmoldinspection.com, www.moldinspector.com, www.workplacemold.com, and www.airconditionermold.com:
1. Inside roofs, attics, ceilings, and walls as the result of roof and exterior siding water leaks;
2. In carpeting, padding, furniture, and walls setting on concrete floors that are wet due to water wicking upward from the ground water beneath the concrete;
3. In crawl spaces and basements because of inadequate or no waterproofing of the walls and floors of such area. Crawl space and basement mold spreads by growing upward into the floors and walls above and by airborne mold spores traveling in air currents to enter a home or commercial building’s open windows, doors, and the fresh air intake of the building’s heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment and ducts;
4. Inside walls, ceilings, and floors because of water leaks in water supply lines, sewage drain lines, clogged air conditioning condensation drain lines, and leaking hot water heaters, dishwashers, refrigerator ice makers, and washing machines;
5. Inside HVAC equipment and ducts, which often function as efficient mold factories and airborne mold spore delivery system to mold cross contaminate the entire house or workplace; and
6. Everywhere in the home or workplace if the indoor humidity exceeds 70% some or all of the time.
“Before a person or company completes the rental or purchase of a house or commercial building, the prospective tenant or buyer should arrange for the professional mold inspection and mold testing to determine if the residence or commercial building is safe mold-wise,” advise Fry and Taylor, who are also Certified Mold Inspectors and Certified Mold Remediators.
To arrange for the mold inspection, testing, and remediation of either a prospective property rental or purchase, or an already-rented or owned, home or commercial building in Detroit, Michigan-wide, Indianapolis, Indiana-wide, Chicago, Illinois-wide, Cleveland, Ohio-wide, Pittsburgh, nationwide USA, Manila and Cebu in the Philippines, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Thailand-wide, or Asia-wide contact Phillip and Hank at---
USA: Phillip Fry, email email@example.com, phone toll-free 1-866-300-1616 or Phillip’s cell phone 1-480-310-7970, or visit the website www.moldexpertconsultants.com.
Asia: Hank Taylor, email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone (0927) 888-2113 in the Philippines, or 63-927-888-2113 outside of the Philippines, or visit the website www.real-estate.ph.
10104 Sheridan Rd.,
Montrose, Michigan 48457
Cell Phone 1-480-310-7970