Dragon Season, the premier game from Australiaâ€™s first mobile games accelerator, launches on iPhone, iPad and Android phones
Online PR News – 15-November-2013 – 15-November-2013 Brisbane/Australia – Australiaâ€™s first mobile games accelerator, Right Pedal Studios, is proud to announce the release of Dragon Season for iPhone, iPad and Android phones.
Made by Ghostbox, a team of four talented young programmers and artists, Dragon Season has already been featured world wide on the Google Play Store and downloaded by almost a quarter million players.
â€śIn the short time the game has been out players have experienced over 12 fun years of play time in our game,â€ť said Dom Drysdale, co-founder of Ghostbox.
In Dragon Season you play as Nook, a little dragon whose friends have been kidnapped by the meddling King Jellyboo. The game has players blasting their way through colorful worlds, saving their friends and completing fun quests as they become the awesomest little dragon ever.
Suitable for all ages, Dragon Season features:
* Upgradable Destruction! - Mix and match new fireballs for even more explosions!
* Unique Quest System! - Different to anything you've played before. Rescue Nook's buddies and complete their quests to level up and unlock cool new stuff!
* Cool Costumes! - Dress Nook up in a bunch of wild costumes and hats, including Astronaut, Ninja and Hombre!
* Crazy Competitive!Â - Connect to Facebook to compete with your friends on the leaderboard!Â
* Changing Seasons! - Fly through summer, fall, winter and spring with new friends to rescue!
Download Dragon Season for iOS devices from the App Store here:
Download Dragon Season for Android devices from Google Play here:
Official game trailer: http://youtu.be/oBItinJw4Bo
Press Kit and Media can be found here: www.rightpedalstudios.com/dragon-season-press
Ghostbox is a four man team from Brisbane, Australia. Founded in 2012, Dragon Season is their third release for mobile. The team met while studying at Queensland College of Art, where they were high-achievers in their respective courses, sharing accolades between them such as an award-winning film, academic medals and an offbeat sense of humor.Â
About Right Pedal Studios Pty Ltd
Right Pedal Studios is a mobile game accelerator based in Brisbane, Australia. Founded by Steve Baxter and managed by John Passfield, the accelerator provides mobile game developers with working capital, office space, mentorship as well as access to more general business resources of River City Labs.
Right Pedal Studios Press:Â http://rightpedalstudios.com/press/