Where is the only place in the world where you can find 21 love, life and relationship experts giving you free advice for a period of 5 days? The Love, Dating and Relationships Global Teleconference beginning November 18 through 22!
Online PR News – 13-November-2013 – Chicago, Illinois – Chicago, Illinois - This extravaganza of personal mentoring for effective relationship-building skills is designed to help thousands achieve their love and dating goals using tested methods that have proven invaluable to millions of people.
This is an event to top all relationship coaching events held in the past. Never before has so much talent been gathered under one virtual roof to provide practical and actionable advice on the difficult subject of interpersonal relationships. You will hear from life coaches, entrepreneurs, best-selling authors, leaders of social change and people who have made a difference by thinking differently. The event is hosted by Lorii Abela, successful author and soulmate expert who is passionate about helping people achieve their relational goals.
Here are just some of the experts she has brought together for this 5-day global teleconference:
• Shadee Ardalan is professional make-up artist and assistant to a celebrity clothing stylist. She has been leading the Celebrating Men, Satisfying Women® workshop since 2007 and is the very essence of her name, which means “Happy” in Farsi.
• Jennifer Urezzio is a spiritual coach who has just written a path-breaking book called Soul Language – Consciously Connecting for Success. Her new paradigm of connecting with yourself, others and the Divine is reaching the highest echelons of the corporate world as CEOs and other leaders adopt her system to achieve more effective leadership.
• Toni De Marco is the founder of the Wellness Healing Center. She is also an author and teacher who gives lectures and conducts workshops on diverse subjects such as yoga, sexuality and spirituality.
• Haley Hill is the best-selling Amazon author of It’s Got to Be Perfect: the memoirs of a modern-day matchmaker and founder of the UK’s biggest matchmaking agency, which she recently sold. She regularly writes for The Huffington Post and other publications.
• Kim Avary is a highly experienced relationship coach who specializes in dissolving the shields between you and love, helping you to clarify your relationship goals, leveraging the law of attraction principles, communicating effectively with the opposite sex, and creating fulfilling relationships.
• Gary D. Salyer, Ph.D, is an expert at helping people get rid of past heartaches and attracting their soulmates. He has recently written a new book titled Safe to Love Again: How to Release the Pain of Past Relationships and Attract Your Soul Mate
• Christa O’leary, MA, MFT, is the founder and CEO of Home in Harmony Lifestyle. She is an acclaimed Interior Designer, Marriage & Family Therapist and Green Living expert who has been featured on NBC, Dr. Laura, CBS and eHarmony.
• Mary-Gail King is an artist who uses Creativity Breakthrough Tools to help people craft their own futures as they see fit. The Creative Life Approach she uses is effectively delivered through art workshops, retreats and seminars.
• Michelle Barnum Smith is a veteran of corporate marketing who teaches people how to use marketing and customer service principles in their dating life. Featured on Forbes and Business Insider, she teaches singles to do what she herself has done personally.
• Jim Rogers is a Relationship Consciousness Expert and Midlife Heart Coach. He has been highly instrumental in helping save relationships, and marriages, as well as helping many find a deeper understanding of what it means to love themselves.
• Carol Soares, affectionately known as the Magnificence Motivator, is an author, speaker, host, and mind health collaborator. Carol is the founder of Magnificent Minded Studios. She is a Registered Social Worker, who has also worked for 17 years in a number of different capacities, counselling and inspiring a diverse scope of individuals.
This is just half the list of speakers you will hear at the global teleconference that begins on November 18. All you have to do is register your name for a FREE PASS to the event at www.lovedatingrelationship.com and claim your free gifts that comes with the registration. After that, you only have to count the days until this life-changing event begins. Be sure to log in on November 18 at 10 AM EST for the first of many interviews that will empower you and your relationships.