Technical Doctor Inc. based out of Chicago and Houston provides EHR consulting and training services to Medical Practice and Physicians. They also help medical practicesselect the ideal EHR for their clinic, depending on their clinical workflow, budget and requirements.
Online PR News – 08-November-2013 – Texas – Technical Doctor Inc. based out of Chicago and Houston provides EHR consulting and training services to Medical Practice and Physicians. They also help medical practicesselect the ideal EHR for their clinic, depending on their clinical workflow, budget and requirements.
TechnicalDr with multiple years of Healthcare IT experience and constant interaction with various EHR vendors has developed useful knowledge in helping select the right fit EHR.The E-book “Selecting the Right EHR” from its popular series “Getting your Practice Ahead”, is Technical Doctor’s attempt at sharing some of this knowledge in helping practices which it cannot directly cater too.
TechnicalDoctor’s EHR selection process is very rigorous itself and helps the practice by saving it time and money in selecting and implementing process, the process is described below:
• Technical Doctor has created and revamped the ordinary "workflow" with a more EMR / IT focused workflow and maps your practice to this flow.
• Technical Doctor "shops" the practice's work flow against EMR software that would be most suitable for the practice's budget and level of need and narrows the list to 2-3 vendors.
• Present the prospective EMR solution to the client with Technical Doctor's discovery of the EMR vendor and support staff. Allow the staff to see the demos of their choice from this list.
• Demo time, it's up the EMR company to win the sale by presenting using the TechnicalDoctor-Workflow documentation.
• Assist with Clearing house, interface, and faxing solutions that is best fit for the practice and finally sign contracts.
• Purchase hardware, setup, install, and configurations for a robust infrastructure.
• Stay with the client during training and help learn / assist after the training is completed.
Mr.VinodVenugopal, CEO at TechnicalDr says “We at Technical Doctor Inc. ensure that we are by your side from the start of selection to the end of implementation and beyond, saving your valuable practice time and money. Our processes and workflows help you find the right EHR fit for your practice. The E-book was our idea for sharing our knowledge with the practices and doctors we haven’t reached out to, yet.”
The next E-book due to be released is on “EHR readiness assessment”.
About Technical Doctor Inc.
Technical Doctor is the leading provider for all information technologies within a physician’s practice and/or hospital group. Technical Doctor was found in 2006 and has continuously provided up-to-date Healthcare News and Healthcare Technology solutions.
Technical Doctor only hires qualified HIT (healthcare information technologists) members that understand a physicians practice and workflow. Technical Doctor believes that continuing billing during the implementation, training physicians and staff members properly, and utilizing technology to assist in patient care is the key to a successful EHR for every practice. These beliefs are what keep Technical Doctor ahead of all other IT companies.
Technical Doctor provides EHR implementation consulting, on-going IT support, website development and SEO, Dragon dictation, HIPAA compliant backups, EHR workflow assessments, EHR training and consulting, EHR hardware readiness assessments, and the EHR selection process.
More at : http://www.technicaldr.com/tdr/it-training-and-consultant