Aspose has Newsletter for the month of November in which they have mentioned all the recent updates that can be very useful for .NET, Java, SharePoint, Reporting Services and Android Developers.
Online PR News – 05-November-2013 – Lane Cove, NSW – Aspose Newsletter for November 2013 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java, SharePoint components, Android and REST APIs. It includes information about how to create, modify, combine, convert & print documents using Aspose.Total for Java, integration of Aspose.Metafile features into Aspose.Imaging for Java and information about Aspose.Pdf for Android 1.1.0.
Aspose.Total for Java
All of our Java APIs in one handy package, Aspose.Total for Java is a great deal if you’re using several of our products. Create, modify, combine, convert and print documents and images from Java with minimum programming and maximum performance. Find out more: http://www.aspose.com/java/total-component.aspx
Aspose.Metafile for Java Features Integrated into Aspose.Imaging for Java
Aspose.Metafiles was developed to support metafiles on Java. These features were integrated into Aspose.Imaging for Java 1.8.0 and we’ll no longer develop Aspose.Metafiles for Java. If you have Aspose.Metafiles, don’t worry: we’ll continue support until your subscription runs out. Find out more about Aspose.Imaging for Java: http://www.aspose.com/java/imaging-component.aspx
The First Aspose.Cells for Android Update Adds More Features
Aspose.Cells for Android 1.1.0 was released early October. It is ported from Aspose.Cells for Java and contains all of that product’s important features. Developers can now render workbooks to more formats, including PDF, as well as rendering a worksheet, chart and shape to image formats. Download the update: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/74/android-components/aspose.cells-for-android/entry499761.aspx
The First Aspose.Pdf for Android Update Improves Image Management
Aspose.Pdf for Android 1.1.0 was released last week. It adds a host of improved image management features so that developers can add, remove, replace and extract images from PDF files. Download the update: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/74/android-components/aspose.pdf-for-android/default.aspx
Aspose.Words Monthly Releases Include Aspose.Words for Android
Aspose.Words for .NET and Java releases has been published monthly for a while now. As of last month, the monthly update also includes Aspose.Words for Android. Aspose.Words for Java is ported from Aspose.Words for .NET, and Aspose.Words for Android is based on the Aspose.Words for Java code base so the three products offer very similar features. Find out what’s new: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-words-product-family/archive/2013/10/09/new-pdf-save-options-and-other-goodies-in-aspose.words-13.9.0.html
Remove Unused Fonts with Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose.Pdf for .NET lets you add and replace fonts. To make sure that there’s nothing in the file that doesn’t have to be there, it also lets you remove unused fonts. This article shows how: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfnet/Remove+unused+fonts+from+PDF+file
Updates about new product releases
1. Aspose.Total for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.total-for-.net/default.aspx- a compilation of our latest .NET products.
2. Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.6.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx- Improved performance and new paper source options for printing.
3. Aspose.Words for .NET13.9.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx- Almost 100 improvements and enhancements.
4. Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.5.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx-Convert PDF to EPUB and convert dynamic XFA to PDF and image.
5. Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.9.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/default.aspx-Scale images added to slide shapes and many enhancements.
6. Aspose.OCR for .NET 1.7.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.ocr-for-.net/default.aspx-Support for .NET Framework 4.5 and other improvements.
7. Aspose.Total for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.total-for-java/default.aspx– a compilation of our latest Java products.
8. Aspose.Cells for Java 7.6.0:http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/default.aspx – Save Microsoft Excel sheets with cells selected, place image in first-page header.
9. Aspose.Words for Java13.9.0:http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.words-for-java/default.aspx- Over 110 improvements and fixes.
10. Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.3.0:http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.pdf-for-java/default.aspx- PDF to HTML conversion and performance improvements.
11. Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java:http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-java/default.aspx- Discontinued. All features integrated into Aspose.Pdf for Java.
12. Aspose.Email for Java 3.4.0:http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.email-for-java/default.aspx– Save MAPI contacts, notes and tasks to MSG.
13. Aspose.OCR for Java 1.5.0:http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.email-for-java/default.aspx– License update and a couple of fixes.
14. Aspose.Total for Cloud: http://www.aspose.com/cloud/total-api.aspx– The latest versions of our Cloud products.
15. Aspose.Total for Android: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/74/android-components/aspose.total-for-android/default.aspx– all the latest versions of our Android APIs.
16. Aspose.Cells for Android 1.1.0:http://www.aspose.com/community/files/74/android-components/aspose.cells-for-android/default.aspx – Render Microsoft Excel files to PDF, XPS, ODS and SVG.
17. Aspose.Words for Android 1.2.0:http://www.aspose.com/community/files/74/android-components/aspose.words-for-android/default.aspx – Over 110 improvements and fixes.
18. Aspose.Pdf for Android 1.1.0:http://www.aspose.com/community/files/74/android-components/aspose.pdf-for-android/default.aspx – Improved image management.
19. Aspose.Total for SharePoint: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/73/sharepoint-components/aspose.total-for-sharepoint/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
20. Aspose.Email for SharePoint 1.6.2: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/73/sharepoint-components/aspose.email-for-sharepoint/default.aspx – Maintenance release to improve stability.
21. Aspose.Total for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.total-for-reporting-services/default.aspx– a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
22. Aspose.Total for JasperReports: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/67/jasperreports-exporters/aspose-total-for-jasperreports/default.aspx– a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
In November we sponsor a number of user groups and conferences. Here is a selection:
• November 5: .NET UY, Montevideo, Uruguay.
• November 7 – XeDotNet Community LAB – Venice, Italy.
• November 12: Central Ohio Java User Group, Dublin, Ohio, USA.
• November 18 – 22: Live!360, Orlando, Florida, USA.
• November 26 – 27: jDays, Gothenburg, Sweden
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in hearing from you.
- Post a question on our forums: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/default.aspx
- Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/b/117307915172523133796/117307915172523133796/posts
- Connect with us on Post a question on our Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aspose/21217093093