The IMB website has been completely redesigned, translated into English retaining its simplicity and functionality.
Online PR News – 31-October-2013 – MILANO, ITALY – The site has been divided into six sections: HOME, ABOUT US, COURSES, NEWS & EVENTS, PORTFOLIO and INFO. In addition there is the “FAN BOX” that connects the visitor to the facebook fan page of the Istituto di Moda Burgo.
• In the "home" section there are all the photos of the best students’ creations reproduced with a slide www.imb.it/en
• In the "about us" section you can find all the information about the Institute, the explanation of the teaching method and the history with the photos of the Director Fernando Burgo with some famous Italian Fashion stylists such as Roberto Cavalli and Vittorio Missoni.
In addition there are the certifications and the partners with whom the school collaborates such as the Camera Nazionale Della Moda, Piattaforma Sistema Formativo della Moda, Lectra, Istituto Italiano di Fotografia and many others www.imb.it/en/about-us/teaching-method.html
• In the "courses" section you can easily choose the program of the course you want to attend thanks to the clear division: annual courses, specials, shorts and summer courses www.imb.it/en/courses.html
• In the "news & events" section there are all the events that have seen starring the Istituto di Moda Burgo like: fashion shows, events with celebrities and ministers.
A section is dedicated to students who won major competitions such as: Riccione Moda Italia, Gran Defilè della Sartoria organized by Unione Artigiani and many others. www.imb.it/en/news-events.html
• The "portfolio" section is dedicated to the creations of the students.
Here you can find three sub-categories:
- DESIGN OF THE MONTH (with the fashion plates realized by the bests IMB fashion designers www.imb.it/en/portfolio/design-of-the-month.html
- SHOOTING with all the professional photos of the creations of the students that took part to the school fashion shows www.imb.it/en/portfolio/shooting.html
- COLLECTIONS with the best IMB stylists’ collections www.imb.it/en/portfolio/collection.html
• Finally, in the "INFO" you will find the form to request information directly from the school secretary of the Institute http://www.imb.it/it/info/richiesta-info.html and the application form http://www.imb.it/it/info/iscrizione.html
Clear and easily understandable, but packed with information and constantly updated news, the site reflects perfectly a fashion school on the crest of a wave since more than 50 years and always in step with the times.