Data Physics Corporation is pleased to announce the availability of the latest release of SignalCalc Analyzer software, version 4.9. SignalCalc Analyzers offer a broad range of signal analysis features.
Online PR News – 30-October-2013 – San Jose, California – San Jose, CA – October 17, 2013 – Data Physics Corporation (www.dataphysics.com) is pleased to announce the availability of the latest release of SignalCalc Analyzer software, version 4.9. SignalCalc Analyzers offer a broad range of signal analysis features.
SignalCalc Analyzer software includes options for basic FFT analysis, single and multi-reference transfer function measurement, auto and cross correlation measurement, histogram analysis, rotating machinery analysis, and acoustic analysis. The SignalCalc Analyzer also offers features for vibration testing, including sine data reduction and shock SRS analysis.
The SignalCalc Analyzer software update is available for the Data Physics Quattro, USB powered signal analyzer as well as the Data Physics Mobilyzer and Savant signal analyzer systems, based on the Abacus signal processing platform.
The latest version of SignalCalc Analyzer software, version 4.9, contains numerous new features and improvements. Some of the key enhancements include:
• Advanced features such as virtual coherence have been added to MIMO transfer function analysis.
• Human vibration weighting filters have been updated to the latest ISO 2631 Whole Body Vibration specification.
• Additional windowing functions such as the Kaiser Bessel window have been added.
• The Chinese language environment is now supported.
• Numerous features have been implemented to improve the user interface and ease of use.
• The online help and user manual have been enhanced and updated considerably.
The SignalCalc Analyzer software update is available free of charge to all current users that are under warranty or support, and the software is provided as part of any future SignalCalc Analyzer purchases.
About Data Physics Corporation
Established in 1984, Data Physics is a worldwide supplier of high performance test and measurement solutions for noise and vibration applications. Data Physics designs, manufactures and markets all the hardware and software for its complete line of SignalCalc Dynamic Signal Analyzers, SignalStar Vibration Control Systems, and SignalForce Electrodynamic Shakers.
For more information about SignalCalc Turbo or Data Physics Corporation visit http://www.dataphysics.com.