a new report on "The World's Truck Manufacturers" provides an unrivalled source of information on current performance in the global truck industry.
Online PR News – 26-June-2010 – – The World's Truck Manufacturers - 13th Edition
Based on in-depth research The World's Truck Manufacturers is a proven and reliable industry reference tool. This report is a necessity for those involved in competitor analysis and strategic planning. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=125521&rt=The-Worlds-Truck-Manufacturers.html )
An analysis of the structure and profitability of the world’s truck industry, looking at the performance of the sector through the demand cycles of the past 20 years. The current pressures shaping the industry are detailed and their implications discussed, including mergers, acquisitions and alliances, environmental legislation and the push to establish leadership in emerging markets.
For each of the key truck manufacturing groups the report provides comprehensive profiles analysing the major operational issues including:
* Performance - Discusses recent results in detail, comparing them with the results of the past 18-20 years and charting revenue and profit trends
* Business structure - Evaluates the businesses strategy, structure and planned development
* Markets - Unit sales by market over the past 3-5 years are presented and sales plans discussed
* Models - Current model ranges and product development plans are discussed
* Production strategy - Unit production data is provided along with capacity expansion and consolidation plans
* Notes on the accounts - Identifies the pitfalls to be avoided when interpreting the financial data for each company
The backbone of the report is the supporting database of financial statistics and performance ratios covering all the world's major truck manufacturers and their key subsidiaries from 1983 onwards. This comprehensive database provides an unrivalled source of information on current performance in the global truck industry. For ease of comparison and understanding, the financial statistics for each manufacturer are provided both in a common currency (euros) and the native currency, per year for the past 18 years. Applying each of the 30 performance ratios most commonly used by analysts, the report allows you to assess thoroughly, the strengths and weaknesses for each group and across the groups.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=125521&rt=The-Worlds-Truck-Manufacturers.html
Trucks: Global Industry Guide
Trucks - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
Contact us at :
Global Knowledge Research Centre
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131