Aspose.Form is a GUI based InfoPath management component. Now InfoPath 2010 forms and XSN Templates based on Data Source can be loaded in .NET Web Applications. Features for data binding, form field validation & InfoPath controls are also supported.
Online PR News – 24-June-2010 – – What’s new in this release?
Aspose.Form for .NET 3.0.0 has been released. It includes remarkable feature of ignoring or raising the exceptions thrown by unsupported InfoPath controls. The list of new and improved features in this release are listed below
• New API to manage the exceptions thrown by unsupported controls
• Create property UnsupportedControlBehavior to manage exception appearance.
• Add "[Product Name] [Product Version]" in the "Producer" field of the generated PDF.
• Improved PDF rendering feature.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Form for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Form for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Executing Server Side Code on a Button Click: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.form-for-.net/executing-server-side-code-on-a-button-click.html
- Internal CSS Support: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.form-for-.net/internal-css-support.html
Overview: Aspose.Form for .NET
Aspose.Form is a GUI based InfoPath management component enabling .NET web applications to fill & view InfoPath dynamic forms or templates without using Microsoft InfoPath. It allows converting InfoPath forms to PDF and saving Aspose.Form data as simple XML & InfoPath XML too. It also supports the use of InfoPath 2010 forms and XSN Templates based on Data Source in .NET Web Applications. Other features for data binding, defining rules for users to perform actions, customizing resources, form field validation, XSD schema, contextual menu and variety of InfoPath controls are also supported.
More about Aspose.Form for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Form for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.NET-components/aspose.form-for-.NET/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Form for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/file-format-components/aspose.form-for-.NET/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Form for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/file-format-components/aspose.form-for-.NET/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Form for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/file-format-components/aspose.form/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Form for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.form-for-.NET/304/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Form for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.form-for-.NET/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066