Company is staffing up as it gets ready to launch new products
Online PR News – 18-October-2013 – Tampa, Florida – Tampa tech start-up MenuPad has hired a new Chief Technology Officer as the company expands its product line. Former Solid Instance executive Michael Wior will start in the new position October 21. Wior was Vice President of Engineering at Solid Instance from 2011, where he was responsible for advanced network management and administration, disaster recovery, storage design/engineering, and server/storage consolidation. Prior to joining Solid Instance, Michael was the Technology Manager/VP at Hosting Competency Center where he supervised the team responsible for internal hosting at Wells Fargo. He is an exceptional leader and Project Manager skilled at applying broad-based business acumen to the resolution of complex technical issues while driving profitable growth and meeting or exceeding objectives. He was also a Senior Systems Engineer for Insight Professional Services where he provided pre-sales and technical support for Open Systems/Storage, system design, planning, and installation/support.
MenuPad Chairman Chris Sullivan said hiring Mike will help the company synchronize its operations. "Michael Wior has the right background to help us further integrate our technology, while leveraging our existing structure and talent to improve operational efficiency," Sullivan said in announcing the hiring.
MenuPad CEO, Vic Lafita said, “Chris Sullivan charged me with finding a CTO that would be the right fit and take the company to the next level. We are confident that Mike is the right person for such a task.“
Since Mr. Lafita started working at MenuPad in June of this year, the company has doubled the size of its sales, marketing support and development staff. The Tampa based company currently has 16 employees.
MenuPad offers flexible technology based menu solutions for use in the food service and hospitality industries. Its mission is to help operators make more money. Its suite of iOS applications include:
• MenuPad Premium: A fully interactive menu that provides guests with the convenience of ordering and paying without having to wait.
• MenuPad: Restaurants can present their menu in an elegant format that enhances patrons' experience and increases profitability.
• ServerPad: Designed for use by the wait staff, ServerPad efficiently manages guest orders and eliminates lines at the POS terminal.
• BeveragePad: If it is beer, wine or cocktails, BeveragePad helps you showcase your unique offering in an interactive format.
• PayPad: Facilitates credit card payments at the table and allows guests to provide instant feedback about their experience.
For more information visit www.menupad.com.