The Bootstrap Foundation Scholarship Awards Students to Realized Their Dream of Attending College Despite the Faced Challenges and Adversity
Online PR News – 16-October-2013 – Nashville, Tennessee – The 2nd Annual “Passion 4 Fashion” Cocktail and Charity Event will take place Thursday, October 17th at the Hutton Hotel, 1808 West End Avenue, from 6p.m. to 9p.m. The cocktail party, silent auction, fashion show and the late party will take place inside the luxurious ballroom of The Hutton. Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres will be served as guests arrive; silent auction bidding will end as the models take the stage to showcase Fall & Winter 2013 pieces from Jamie, a women’s specialty, multi-brand boutique offering custom curated collections of European and American Clothing.
The price for the fashion is $100 per adult, which includes hors d’oeuvres and two (2) drink tickets. The price for the late party is $20 per person, which includes two (2) drink tickets.
Proceeds from the event will raise money to award scholarships to Middle TN students who have overcome extreme adversities. This is a great opportunity to make a difference in education, not just for the scholarship recipients but also for Nashville as a whole community. In attendance will be mix of industry executives, country music artists, athletes, and Nashville's fashion community.
There will be a silent auction for items such as:
• Framed Signed Kobe Bryant Official L.A. Lakers Jersey ($3,500)
• Cal Alexander Men Watch ($3,295)
• Landoux Ladies Watch ($3,895)
• One Week Vacation in Cabo San Lucas ($2,100)
• Nashville Backstage Pass for Two ($1,500)
• Ten (10) Set of Boots Signed by Over 80 Various Country Artists to Include Reba McIntyre, Kelly Clarkson, Kellie Pickler, Little Big Town, and Florida Georgia Line to name a few
• Tickets for Four (4) and parking pass for the October 24th Nashville Predator Game ($550)
• CMA Country Christmas Tickets
• One night stay for two at Loew’s Vanderbilt Hotel ($250)
• $50 Gift Certificates for The French Shop
• $20 Gift Cards to Amerigo’s Italian Restaurant
• And so much more!!
About The Bootstraps Foundation:
The Bootstraps Foundation was established in 1987 to champion the higher educational needs of Middle Tennessee students who have demonstrated the effort and will to succeed in the face of adversity. We are committed to the education of our young people, for they will soon be the leaders of our communities, our businesses and our country. The Bootstraps Foundation has granted nearly $1 million in scholarships since its inception.
The Bootstraps Foundation accepts a limit of one nomination per school for each year's awards. The student is to be nominated by the principal and faculty of each school. Nomination applications for the 2012 Bootstraps Awards were sent to high schools in the following Middle Tennessee counties: Cheatham, Davidson, Robertson, Rutherford, Sumner, Williamson and Wilson counties.