a new report on "Production and Market of Pentaerythritol in China" which gives gives a deep and an overall view of pentaerythritol industry in China.
Online PR News – 24-June-2010 – – Production and Market of Pentaerythritol in China
It is the sixth edition of pentaerythritol report by CCM about pentaerythritol production and consumption in China.
Now China is an important exporter of pentaerythritol in the world. Though the capacity has been saturated, domestic capacity extension is active in 2010. The industry concentration is enhanced and producers without competitiveness are being washed out gradually. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=83991&rt=Production-and-Market-of-Pentaerythritol-in-China.html )
At present, no one foreign enterprise has set foot in pentaerythritol production in China. Due to the economic crisis, the export volume reduced sharply in 2009. The consumption structure in 2009 has little difference compared with 2008, but strong demand of downstream industry has greatly increased the domestic consumption in China.
In this report, CCM focuses on the following aspects:
* Major pentaerythritol producers in China in 2010
* SWOT analysis of 4 producers (top three and other one listed company )
* New and potential pentaerythritol capacity in China from 2009 to 2011
* Pentaerythritol production situation in China from 2006 to 2009
* Pentaerythritol consumption situation in China from 2003 to 2009
* Pentaerythritol consumption trend in the next five years
* Opportunities in this industry
The report gives a deep and an overall view of pentaerythritol industry in China, which is good for anyone who wants to know well about the current market information of pentaerythritol industry in China.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=83991&rt=Production-and-Market-of-Pentaerythritol-in-China.html
Contact us at :
Global Knowledge Research Centre
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131