Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of â€śPersonal Accident and Health Insurance in France, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017â€ť research report to their offering.
Online PR News – 13-October-2013 – Lewes, Delaware – The personal accident and health insurance segment accounted for the lowest market share 10% of the French insurance industry in 2012. However, in terms of gross written premium, the segment registered strong growth and posted a review-period CAGR of 2.9%. The travel and healthcare insurance categories benefited from Franceâ€™s increasing ageing population, increasing healthcare expenditure, and growth in the number of inbound and outbound travelers.
The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the French personal accident and health insurance segment, including:
- The French personal accident and health insurance segmentâ€™s growth prospects by insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the personal accident and health insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the French personal accident and health insurance segment
- Detailed competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in France
- A description of the personal accident and health reinsurance segment in France
- Porter's Five Forces Analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment
- Benchmarking section on the French personal accident and health insurance segment in comparison to other countries in the category of US$20-30 billion of total gross written premiums
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in France:
- It provides historical values for France's personal accident and health insurance segment for the reportâ€™s 2008â€“2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012â€“2017 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in France's personal accident and health insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions
- It analyses the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in France
- Using Porterâ€™s industry-standard â€śFive Forcesâ€ť analysis, it details the competitive landscape in France for the personal accident and health insurance segment
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in France and its growth prospects
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in France and outlines the key regulations affecting them
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the French personal accident and health insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the French personal accident and health insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the French insurance segment and its impact on companies and the market's future
- The personal accident insurance category grew in written premium value at a review-period CAGR of 4.1% during the review period
- In France, healthcare coverage is provided through the governmentâ€™s social health insurance (NHI) scheme
- The personal accident and health segment remained resilient to the economic downturn and recorded higher growth in written premium as compared to life and non-life segments
- Health insurance was the dominant category in the personal accident and health segment during the review period, accounting for 50.9% of the total written premium value in 2012
- Agencies was the leading distribution channel for personal accident and health insurance products during the review period
- Emphasis on providing high-quality healthcare at an affordable price and changing demographics will drive the growth over the forecast period
Spanning over 201 pages, 118 table and 152 figures, â€śPersonal Accident and Health Insurance in France, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017â€ť report provides information on market overview, drivers and challenge, competition and key trends.
In addition to covering the Regional Market Dynamics, Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment, French Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channels, Porterâ€™s Five Forces Analysis â€“ French Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Regulatory Policies, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk. The report covers 8 companies â€“ Istya Group, Harmonie Mutuelle, Groupama SA, Humanis, Allianz France SA, Pro BTP, AG2R La Mondiale, Swiss Life.
For more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-france-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
Find all Banking and Finance reports under a single page at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking-finance
Find all Country Overview (Banking & Finance) reports under a single page at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/country-overview-banking-finance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.MarketResearchReports.com) is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.