Stylishly expresses sophistication, warmth, youthfulness and timeless elegance
Online PR News – 10-October-2013 – Mumbai/ Maharashtra – Raymond - the leading manufacturer, marketer and retailer of worsted suiting fabrics over the last eight decades, has unveiled its latest Autumn Winter Collection. The AW13 collection includes a wide range of Pure Wool, Wool blends, Cashmere & Merino blends and Poly Viscose (PV) in a colour palette that ranges from classic to contemporary. The offering reflects some of the finest technological innovations, made possible by its world class manufacturing facilities, and uncompromising quest for quality.
With collection like “Woven for Life”, the AW ’13 collection has something for everyone and every occasion. The “Woven for Life” collection defines the range of Exotic fabrics from Raymond. Each fabric is uniquely engineered to immaculate style and unparalleled comfort, so that one can live life to the fullest.
Commenting on this launch, Mr. Mrinmoy Mukherjee, Director – Marketing, Raymond Limited, said, “The new Raymond Autumn Winter ’13 (AW13) collection stylishly expresses sophistication, warmth, youthfulness and timeless elegance associated with the leader in world class fabrics. The entire solution complements the finest collection of suiting fabrics from Raymond, thereby widening the offering from the brand, this winter”.
Crafted with care by the team of designers, this exotic collection has blend of finest wool and opulent fibres like Cashmere, Pashmina, Vicuna and Silk. The collection covers an extensive array of fabrics for suits, Indian and Western Ceremonial wear as well as distinctively paired co-ordinates- definitely a must-have for the season.
An integral part of the Exotic Collection is “Tasmania” -this wool rich collection offers a range of superior fabrics which can be tailored to fit you perfectly. The design of the fabric is such that you can have your suit crafted in a variety of cuts and styles, be it a 3 button, single breast jacket with notch lapels and round corner flap pockets or a two button suit with pointed peak lapels and hand stitch detailing.
The Indo-Western kit encompasses embellished top length, woven label along with buttons, additional fabric for piping and pocket square.
Some of the prominent offerings in the collection include the following:
• Coronation: A fabric specially crafted to develop fine and perfectly even yarns for added comfort.
• Colorado: Made from extremely fine yarn, this Poly Viscose fabric is extremely soft and flexible
• Premium Jacketing: With an exclusive blend of Cashmere and Merino wool, this fabric is soft to touch
• Monte Cristo Collection: With classic patterns like checks, herringbone and twills in a variety of colours, this fabric promises to keep you stylish.
• La Classico Jacketing: This fabric is on the heavier side in terms of both weight and style, designed with checks, micro-motifs and tiny dots in bright colours.
• Applause: This fabric is a blend of 90s Merino wool and fine polyester, particularly made for those special occasions.
• Lino Classic: This fabric is a special blend of linen and wool that offers a variety of styles and designs.
• Cool Edge: A youth oriented fabric, this collection incorporates lively colours perfect to start a trend