Erado has responded to the industry's appeal for effective internal governance and regulatory compliance solutions with MCC 8.0.
Online PR News – 09-October-2013 – Renton, WA – PRESS RELEASE
ERADO RELEASES VERSION 8.0 OF MANAGEMENT CONTROL CENTER
Organizations needed a way to provide a tamper-proof environment for the enforcement and validation of full audit trails for all electronic communications, from email and instant messages to all social media content. Erado has responded to the industry's appeal for effective internal governance and regulatory compliance solutions with MCC 8.0.
RENTON, WA. – Oct.8, 2013- Erado, an innovator in electronic communication compliance, has released version 8.0 of its Management Control Center (MCC) compliance solution that allows for real-time management, and contextual capture of messages and data across all forms of real-time communication channels.
Customizable Compliance Suite
Erado works with technology executives and compliance officers across multiple industries around the world to identify key compliance issues and then deliver effective and integrated solutions that help lower total cost of ownership.
With MCC 8.0, organizations can expect to achieve measurable improvements in:
- Lowering their risk profile
- Developing a set of best practices for information governance and real-time information management
- Contextual capture of messages and data, regardless of input device
- Expedited supervisory review process
- Records management— having the appropriate policies in place regarding retention periods, litigation readiness, privacy, etc.
- Information security— ensuring that corporate records are both tamper-proof and easily accessible
- Data disposition— ensuring the defensible disposition of data when it is beyond the retention period or is no longer worth keeping
Erado’s compliance solutions allows implementation of policy for all media types from one intuitive interface, directional searches for all media types with supervisory escalation capabilities and near-time reporting, and introduces remote, read-only viewing for third-party auditors.
MCC 8.0 combines enhancements in compliance reporting with a more streamlined workflow, thereby providing more insight into messaging activity throughout the organization and expediting the supervisory review process. For compliance officers, managers and individual users, MCC 8.0 is now even more intuitive and easy to use.
- Management and supervision will have improved remote viewing
- Faster response and corrections by using multiple real time filters to give managers the data they need
- Ability to grant and audit access to restricted areas with ease for internal and regulatory uses
- Group employee access based on job requirements
- Ability to set up lexicons that trigger the system to catch and hold messages which contain pre-defined keywords, phrases, or regular expressions
o Surveillance lexicon and policy can be applied globally across all social media types or applied at the site level (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) delivering the ability to monitor differing social media sites and their content types as per the organizations’ policies. These capabilities are available across all social networks.
- Generate alert to compliance team once a message is held, with notification a policy violation has occurred.
- Detect, capture, and report inappropriate content from a user’s Facebook Page or Group automatically
- Contextual capture of messages and data, regardless of input device
- “Set and forget” the appropriate policies regarding retention periods, litigation readiness, privacy, etc.
- Ensure corporate records are both tamper-proof and easily accessible
- Full message capture, including message order preservation, file transfer archival, and enforcement and validation of audit trails
- Everything that’s captured can be exported to organization’s archiving system for record retention or ediscovery purposes
MCC 8.0 compliance solutions are available as a comprehensive suite of products, in a customized application bundle, or à la carte.
Key Highlights include:
Archiving – Securely capture and store all ecommunications, including email, instant messages, social media, Bloomberg, and more. Whether communications need to be retrieved for litigation hold and ediscovery requirements, to substantiate a compliance issue, or just to confirm a contractual modification, Erado’s solution provides tamper-proof archiving of content, real-time content inspection, and preserves the communication or conversation order.
Surveillance – Reduce review time across all channels. Apply surveillance policies to email, instant messages and social media, utilizing directional searches based on your organization’s content definitions. View and download reports in virtually real-time for archiving and remote journaling, retention policies and litigation holds, reviewer permissions and group access; with set and forget parameters. Evaluate content for compliance across all media types.
Social Media Compliance– Patent-pending process to capture profiles, posts, status updates, messages, tweets, video, and audio directly from the source with secure archiving.
Journaling– Track and monitor messages delivered to the archive platform, with detailed notification reports by domain and user.
Encryption– Use SecureMail for safe and secure communications that is FINRA and SEC compliant. Every message is scanned for PII and securely sends only messages that require encryption. Erado’s MS Office 365 compliance package seamlessly integrates archiving and email encryption by capturing and archiving all of your hosted exchange mail traffic, and automatically encrypts sensitive email.
Multi-Location Delivery– Every Broker Dealer, Registered Rep and Bank receive journaled messages.
Mitigate Risk – Track and prevent identity theft as required by the SEC.
There are significant consequences for failing to manage social media electronic communications content properly, including:
- Brand and reputational damage as perception of an organization’s governance competence declines.
- Legal exposure as individuals initiate litigation to shield themselves from the consequences of poor information management practices.
- Regulatory penalties for failing to comply with mandatory industry regulations.
For more information about Erado or to connect on social media, please visit:
Erado is an innovator in electronic communication compliance. Erado delivers a comprehensive suite of compliance solutions to the education, energy, financial services, government, healthcare, insurance, and pharmaceutical industries by delivering archiving, surveillance, social media compliance, journaling, and encryption services to customers worldwide. Erado’s social media capturing suite assists with the capture, supervision, archiving, and journaling of all electronic communications and social media content including Google Plus, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Yammer, Vimeo, Chatter, Pinterest, blogs, SMS, email and instant messaging, allowing for real-time management, and contextual capture of messages and data across all forms of real-time communication channels, regardless of input device. Since 1994, Erado has assisted organizations manage and enforce cost-effective compliance and retention policies. Headquartered in Renton, Washington, Erado is a privately held corporation.
Director of Marketing & Public Relations
Toll Free: 866-673-7236 x 205