a new report on "Stationery and Cards Sales via Key Retail Formats in India to 2013" which gives in-depth analysis and forecast on Stationery and Cards sales via Retail Formats in India.
Online PR News – 23-June-2010 – – Stationery and Cards Sales via Key Retail Formats in India to 2013
This databook provides market value data for two key market segments and eight key retail distribution channels. It focuses on data and analysis of market revenues and segmentation. It also provides historic and forecast data, as well as a comparison against the top five countries in the market. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=143283&rt=Stationery-and-Cards-Sales-via-Key-Retail-Formats-in-India-to-2013.html )
* Stationery and cards retail sales revenues and analysis from 2003 to 2008 and forecast values up to 2013.
* Market value of two categories: greeting cards and stationery
* Current and forecast analysis of sales via major retail channels in the stationery and cards industry as well as its sub-categories
Stationery and Cards retail sales in India increased at a compound annual growth rate of 12.5% between 2003 and 2008.
Stationery sales led the stationery and cards market with a share of 97.7% in 2008. Music, video, books and stationery retailers were the leading retail format for stationery in 2008.
Reasons to Purchase
* Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying the key growth categories and retail formats in terms of sales
* Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the stationery and cards market in India
* Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=143283&rt=Stationery-and-Cards-Sales-via-Key-Retail-Formats-in-India-to-2013.html
Related Reports :
Stationery and Cards Sales via Key Retail Formats in Germany to 2013
Stationery and Cards Sales via Key Retail Formats in France to 2013
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook