A new report has been added to MarketResearch.com that details the current U.S. solar photovoltaic market and provides forecasts and trends on the industry up to 2020. View at http://www.marketresearch.com/product/display.asp?ProductID=2700505.
Online PR News – 22-June-2010 – – MarketResearch.com has announced the addition of GlobalData’s new report “US Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Power Market to 2020 - Capacity, Assets and Market Share,” to their collection of Photovoltaics market reports. For more information, visit http://www.marketresearch.com/product/display.asp?ProductID=2700505.
By 2020, the global cumulative installed capacity is expected to reach 271, 442 MW as the sector is anticipated to receive government support in the coming years. This is the key takeaway provided by the alternative energy report -US Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Power Market to 2020 - Capacity, Assets and Market Share- from GlobalData. This report highlights the country's solar PV installed capacity trends from 2000 to 2020. It also showcases the top active and upcoming plants along with the details. It also provides the market size of the various components of solar PV power plant. A detailed market share analysis for the component manufacturers is also included in the report along with the SWOT profiles of the top companies.
Topics covered in the report include…
• Thermal, nuclear, hydro, wind, solar PV, solar thermal, geo thermal, biogas and biomass technologies
• Installed capacity, electricity production and power generation data sets
• Data from 2001 to 2009 with forecasts to 2020
• Active plants til 2009 and upcoming plants as of 2010
• Market Share Analysis for the different components
• Market size trends and forecasts for the various components
• SWOT profiles of the key players which include First Solar, Solar World, GE Energy, Evergreen Solar, and BP Plc.
For more information, visit http://www.marketresearch.com/product/display.asp?ProductID=2700505.