September 10, 2013, Newtown, PA. Rich Napoli, CEO of OFS, will join a panel of experts at the Enterprise Gamification Forum in NYC on September 24th
Online PR News – 10-September-2013 – NY, USA – September 10, 2013, Newtown, PA. Rich Napoli, CEO of OFS , will join a panel of experts at the Enterprise Gamification Forum in NYC on September 24th, where dozens of top authorities in Gamification will gather from corporate America to predict the future of using Gamification elements and discuss how to successfully implement superlative techniques in business.
Three days of expert learning delivered by hands-on workshops, sharing best practices, showcasing new products and ideas, inspiration and networking will help enterprises to create a more fun and engaging world through correct use of these top gamification techniques. After attending the Enterprise Gamification Forum, attendees will walk away with the expertise needed to implement these gamification techniques as part of their corporate initiatives.
Where and When: New York City, September 23rd – 25th, 2013
AMA Executive Conference Center
• Hear successful gaming strategies from leading enterprises such as Thomson Reuters, Pearson, SAP, Cisco Systems, Prudential, T. Rowe Price, and many more!
• 16+ speakers sharing breakthrough strategies about how they integrated the use of gaming technologies successfully
• Group Round-Table Discussions turning you from attendee to participant by discussing practical solutions to your most pressing challenges
• Optional workshops that take your training experience to the next level
• Networking! An attendee size that allows you to make meaningful connections
Visit: Enterprise Gamification Website for more information and to register!
Use promo code OFS to save $400 off your registration! Register 3 people, get a 4th free!
Director of US Marketing Communication