Rags to Riches Solopreneur Bethany Webster Launches New Site for Business Success
09/10/2013

Bethany Webster knows that success is all about the posturing that takes place between the ears. On her new site, leaders from all industries learn how to break the glass ceiling, increase their earning power, and enjoy a more fulfilled life, on all levels.

Online PR News – 10-September-2013 – Nashville, TN – Did You Know…

More than 40% of U.S. households with children relied on the woman as the chief or only source of income in 2011, up from 11% in 1960 (source: Pew)
Single mothers now make up a quarter of all U.S. households with children (source: Pew)
In addition, a growing share of married mothers make more money than their husbands, as more women earn degrees and enter the workforce (source: Pew)
Wives earn more in nearly 1 out of 4 married couples (source: Pew)

It’s no secret that companies spend billions annually on training, leadership development, tools, and technology their employees need to get ahead. Few of these resources, however, take into account the changing workforce, in which more and more women with families are playing increasingly significant roles. Nor do they seem to know how to address these women in a way that demonstrates a profound understanding of what it takes to juggle it all (and have it all).

What’s a working mom to do? Bethany Webster, a single mom herself who has earned millions as a leading sales professional with WorldVentures and who is now sharing her millionaire mindset techniques as an Executive Coach, knows that success is all about the posturing that takes place between the ears and in front of the mirror. With the help of this mental posturing (and the action steps that follow as a result), women from all industries — from C-Suite executives to home-based business entrepreneurs — learn how to break the glass ceiling, increase their earning power, and enjoy a more fulfilled life, on all levels. Research shows that predicting future success at a company has traditionally relied on metrics such as IQ level, but that’s only 25% of the story. What makes up the other 75%? The optimism that behavior matters, combined with a positive social support system, and whether or not someone views challenges as a stress or an impetus to improve. (Source: Harvard study)

By following the free tips and techniques presented in her website and on her blog, visitors will learn how Bethany herself went from broke to bling in her business within five years — and then went on to help over 30 people build their net worths to multiple six- and seven-figure incomes. Served up in her no-b.s., tell-it-like-it is signature style, readers who are coachable, hungry, and ready to play bigger than ever will find Bethany’s real, raw, results-oriented advice a refreshing alternative.