As World Cup fever spreads across the country, customers at ACF Car Finance Limited are being offered the opportunity to win £100s worth of fabulous summer themed, football-related prizes.
Online PR News – 17-June-2010 – – As World Cup fever spreads across the country, customers at ACF Car Finance Limited are being offered the opportunity to win £100s worth of fabulous summer themed, football-related prizes.
Every customer buying a car during the tournament from any of the car dealer’s eight showrooms, between 11 June and 12 July 2010, will be entered into a free prize draw.
Prizes that will keep customers entertained throughout the summer include a 50” plasma TV, quality gas BBQ set and an Xbox 360 with a FIFA 2010 game. There will also be eight football stadium tours up for grabs.
Jane Whittle, Marketing Manager at ACF Car Finance said: “With the World Cup creating such excitement we are delighted to offer this additional incentive to our customers. Hopefully not only will the lucky winners be celebrating their competition win but also England lifting the trophy.”
The competition will take place across all eight ACF Car Finance car dealerships, situated in Birmingham, Manchester, East Midlands, Leeds, Isleworth, Maidstone, Bristol and Dunstable.
Notes to Editors:
• Each ACF Car Finance dealership stocks pre-owned cars in a wide range of popular makes and models with something to suit every taste and budget, with Car Finance Deals starting from as little as £25 per week.
• Every car offered for sale is subject to a pre-delivery 136 point vehicle quality inspection and independent MOT.
• Customers can apply for Car Credit conveniently online via a short application form or by telephone.
• ACF Car Finance is fully SAF Approved, meaning customers can rest assured that they will receive reliable service from fully trained staff across all levels of the business.
• ACF Car Finance is an Independent Garages Association (IGA) member of the Retail Motor Industry Federation (RMIF). The company also supports automotive industry charity, BEN.